A crappy picture of me...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I tried to do a double bicep pose but it just wouldn't come out right while holding my cell phone/camera. heh! I didn't expect anything more... My Wife just doesn't "understand" the whole bodybuilding thing so I can't have her take the pictures either. She thinks the whole flexing in the mirror thing is about being conceeded.. Oh well.. Ya can't win 'em all..

Anyway. I'm really not much for having pictures of myself - or having pictures taken of me. I'll get rid of the shirt when I don't have a 38 inch waist! Shameful... Anyway. Here I am... In all my glory.

The picture was taken cold - no pump.. I only really look "good" when I'm at the gym.. Otherwise, I look like a lumberjack. I'm always working on improving.. It's just been incredibly rough with two bad shoulders...

Last edited:
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Good base sir.... just rearrange the diet and "chop" some pounds off.....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good base, Endos Run it bro, just start sculpting and all will be well.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. I've had this "good base" for so many years now.. I'm addicted to lifting heavy (for me) though. I've been having a lot of trouble just going to the gym to lift lighter for the sculpting.. And because of this, I keep hurting myself.. Again, I'm returning to the gym after 2 weeks out because I tried lifting too much. I need to get it into my thick head that I can make progress without lifting heavy all the time. :(

And, yes.. My diet needs to change.. I'm a workaholic that sits down (at home) all day long and by the time dinner comes around, I want to get the hell OUT! That usually makes for unhealthy eating...

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
I hurt myself alot too, but hey it gives me something to ***** about. oh well, I love lifting heavy too.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Like all the others have said great base. Good diet and training will you where you want to be in no time. Good luck.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the encouragement. I've been doing a lot of reading and studying in my downtime and I've learned a lot. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post up shortly...