Please guess my BodyFat %

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys. I am posting a couple pics in hopping someone can guess my BF %. The gym lost the calipers and doesn't have a BF scale. Here ya go!

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-14...That might sound high to you, but everybody under-rates their BF percentage

Kosher Fried

Awards
i think you're guessing a little low .. but i dont have anything accurate myself

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's sounds about right. I was 13.6 % 3 weeks ago when the gym still had the calipers. I'm a fatass!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have some nice size though, you'll look good to go once you cut up a little.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do you have a front relaxed pic? its much easier to guestimate that way

and i think you're higher than 13-14 to be honest .. i'm 10% in my avatar if that helps

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little bit leaner and more vascular and I have mine at 15%....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I seriously need to refigure then. I was looking at 18.4 % and this may mean i'm about 23-25%. Sort of disturbing really.

Kosher Fried

Awards
LOL whaaazzzupper Ubi-Boobie..dunno when i got here...but i think i'm around 16+% and im just a hair leaner...10% would be friggin FABULOUs...itll never happen though (for me)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good guesses guys. The gym finally got new calipers in and they had me @15.4%. Time to get down to 10%!!!! I have the muscle damnit, now I need to lose the chub. Those pics aren't great either. When I am at the gym I have viens all over the place, even in my shoulders.

sizemaster

Awards
12.9% andthats pretty close ive trained a lot of people and was gualified for the nationals myself

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-9

SirThor

Awards
I would say 15-16%, when you get to 12-13 you will start to see your abs coming in. You look good though, keep up the good work! You'll get there.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
14% or so. Remember, it all depends how much mass a guy has. The more massive, the higher the % must be before it looks flabby.

Porterhouse28

Porterhouse28

Awards
That's at least 18% tbh. My buddy is 12% and noticeably leaner than that :/

CaraMelVixon

CaraMelVixon

Awards
I'd guess about 18%. But you've got a solid build for when you cut down.