My pics, finally. Please Critique

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
OK , My pics are in the making.  My boy just took some shots of me, but the damn batteries died in his digi cam, so he has to go to his house and send them to me through email.  

Anyway, before people laugh too much heres the scoop about me.   I used to train hard for about 5 yrs.  I stopped being into it as much, as my dreams of being some super personal trainer, slowly started to fade..lol...i know its gay, but i was really into the hole fitness thing.....anyway..so about a year went on, not much lifting, here and there I thought I was back into it, and wasnt.   THEN about 1 year ago last month I had hernia surgery......that didn't help much.  So that kept me out even longer...THEN i got a girlfriend...that wasnt into training....anyway..to keep a long story long...i been out for a while.  Ive been going this past month like my life depended on it...Im more motivated then ever now.  

Current stats (half assed)

5'7"    180 1bs   14%bf

I didn't take measurements, cause i was lazy

currently doing

week 1 100mg/day winny tabs

weeks 2-6 50mg day winny tabs.

weeks 2-5 T1pro 4ml/day

started this past sunday on the Winny so I am on day 3 of that.  I will be posting B4 pics, which are coming by tonight hopefully.   3 weeks out, 6 weeks (end) and 9 weeks.

tell me what yous think. Even if you think im a fat ****...lol

peace

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
lighting isnt that good and neither are my pics..lol

at least its something

back

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok that one was way to big.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty big there Hamper  Like the tatts also

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
why am I doing this again?..lol

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
2 more to go

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
1 more left

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok im done...let em rip...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Damn good size hamper....Nice definition too.....I wouldnt wanna meet you in a dark alley at night if I were anyone but me ;)

haha, should have posted them a long time ago man, you know you're massive....

whale

Awards
I got to say it!

What is with the Nipple rings hehe,  Good size bro like he hat too

peace whale

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, nowhere near a fat f*ck. I can't say any specific parts are better or worse (well, everyone needs bigger legs just about!). I'd just slap more muscle on and smile!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys......the reason i say fat ****, is just cause thast what i feel like...I used to be able to wash my girls panties on my stomach..when i was at 5.5% bf..lol.....at 14%...just feel pretty fat..and outta shape......

I can't wait until the 3 week pics.  Personally I think I need to work on my lats...chest (def need more mass)......left calve cause my right one is just way better....

YJ, I might PM you asking for a little help with a routine.  When I go to the gym, I don't have a definate routine for each muscle group.  I do at least 3 excercises, per group, but they are not always the same movements.  I need to figure out more of a strict training regime.  I could probably do it myself, but I haven't designed a plan in years and to be honest I forgot what exercises were out there. 

Thanks again bros, you made my morning..lol

Oh and about the nipple rings...well..the first one i got cause a chic wanted me too...then i dug it so i was like **** just lemme get the 2nd one...but they are cool.  Its funny though, cause you could never tell that about me at work with my shirt and tie....no earings nothing..lol

H19

Super Tri's

Awards
You still look like you workout hardcore eventhough you haven't in over a year..haha

don't worry you'll get back to where you were in no time.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My, what an abundance of beast we have here.. :D

Thick, brother! Real thick, not too fat.. I was the same way when my abs said bye-bye.. All I see to improve is some chest (inclines and flyes, dude!) and maybe triceps, but that's it.. Looking good, brother, you're in the right place for knowledgeable dudes to talk to! ;)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Super Tri's

don't worry you'll get back to where you were in no time.

AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the positive feedback again guys.  Helps keep a brotha motivated.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
more pics coming this sunday, will be my 1/2 way mark pics, 3 weeks in, up about 10 pounds in only 2 weeks, thats all i planned for my entire cycle hehe....

h19

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Hamper19:

Dude why are you starting on the juice right away. It looks like you need to build a natural base and if you were in better shape at one point it should not be too difficult to get back there at least compared to if you were just starting out. I do not know if you are looking to compete or just look good for yourself but I do not think you should reach for the juice right away.

Phil

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by phil216
Hamper19:

Dude why are you starting on the juice right away. It looks like you need to build a natural base and if you were in better shape at one point it should not be too difficult to get back there at least compared to if you were just starting out. I do not know if you are looking to compete or just look good for yourself but I do not think you should reach for the juice right away.

Phil

I still have my natural base.  I mean i lifted for years already before i took time off.  ANd during the time off, i would go to the gym sporadically. And the reason im taking the winny..cause i had some left over..so why not ....and T1pro..well.

the only thing thats really different from me now and when i was in better shape is the fat.  Im just fatter, im actually a little more massive now then before.   I didnt reach for it right away....i was going hard for a month before i started anything.  thats enough time for me.

h19

phil216

Awards
  • Established
A month natural is not enough time for anyone. I think you need more time to train before juicing, I have been off the juice now for over 5 years and I would not consider going back on util I'm at least 235-240 with abs (I'm now 224 with abs and veins at a height of 5'9). I just think many people reach for the drugs way too soon.

Phil

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
a month is fine for me.  Its not like I sat on my ass the whole time I was "out" of the gym.  I would go when i could, so i didnt lose all i gained or anything.  I jsut wasnt going hardcore really.

Anyway I am confident when i post my after pics, in 2 weeks from this coming sunday, there will be a nice improvement.  I was just checking out these pics, and I can tell there has been.

h19

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I just think it is stupid/foolish to get on the juice as soon as one begins training or in your case is starting back. I think you need to build a good solid foundation before taking anything. Do not take this the wrong way but juding by your pics you should wait a while (at least a year or 2) before juicing because it does not look like you have gotten anywhere near your potential. Like I said do not take this the wrong way.

Abdominator

Abdominator

Awards
Hey Hamper19. So, how have you done with the diet? Has it been 2 weeks yet?

- Skip :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Abdominator
Hey Hamper19. So, how have you done with the diet? Has it been 2 weeks yet?

- Skip :)

Ok heres the deal with that whole cycle.  I had good results, but my whole training and supplementation got ruined about 4 weeks in or so.  In one week, I managed to **** up my cycle, possibly lose my truck to the NYPD, sit in jail for 4 days, and dropped 5 grand on a lawyer.   Got a DWI in NY.  Fuckin idiot ran a red light hit ME and I get in trouble.  WTF is that.

I did see good results though, but I had to stop the cycle short and missed a few days clomid, so it didnt work out as planned.  Im still up at about 193, but was actually at 200 at one point.  started 180.

Im doing 2 weeks UA now, at about 1-1.5 grams day with noticeable heat.

Planning on a new cycle for summer, which will consist of at least fina, at 6 grams in the T1gel.  As for other additions, not sure yet.  Thinking of adding 5 grams 4ad to the gel.  Also possibly some winny and clen if i can get my hands on some.

H19

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

; In one week, I managed to **** up my cycle, possibly lose my truck to the NYPD, sit in jail for 4 days, and dropped 5 grand on a lawyer.   Got a DWI in NY.  Fuckin idiot ran a red light hit ME and I get in trouble.  WTF is that.

H19
damn..thats brutal du'. ive lived in the city for 4 years now and i aint saying its coruption with the po's in ny but im feeling your pain. heads up my friend