Awards
  • Established
Rear Lat Spread...

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Front Double Bi...flash caught me offguard...so I look like I'm kinda high...hehe

Attachments

ChaseRoy

Awards
Nice and pasty...Like me!!!  jk.  Good job though, keep it up.  Why did you decide not to do ph anymore?

oh yeah...you can use your karma to buy me stuff..:D

haha.

actullly I would like to chat about the ph decision...IM me its "gr8dahm."

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Last but not least...Most Muscular....

There you have it gentlemen....and ladies....:D

The Lifeguard :cool:

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ChaseRoy
Nice and pasty...Like me!!!  jk.  Good job though, keep it up.  Why did you decide not to do ph anymore?

Cuz I wanted to, and because I had a long conversation with a couple of me friends about it, and it just got me thinking is all....

LG. :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Those of you that don't know...

...I'm 5'9" and about 150-153....for now...hehe :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight...we got a face and body to your name now my friend. i wish i had access to a camera/scanner/webcam or whatever you need to put a pic up.....so low tech over here man

ChaseRoy

Awards
Originally posted by sage
aight...we got a face and body to your name now my friend. i wish i had access to a camera/scanner/webcam or whatever you need to put a pic up.....so low tech over here man
you can find a scanner just about anywhere...just take a photo and bring it to some place where there is a scanner hooked up to the net.  I bet your school (or a local school for that matter) has one.

IMPQ

Awards
thats cool that you're not doin PH's...from where you are at now, looks like you gotta lot of potential for lots of gain with out them anyways.

keep pumpin!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

you can find a scanner just about anywhere...just take a photo and bring it to some place where there is a scanner hooked up to the net.  I bet your school (or a local school for that matter) has one.
very true man. gonna try to get that done after all these work stop piling on me.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by IMPQ
thats cool that you're not doin PH's...from where you are at now, looks like you gotta lot of potential for lots of gain with out them anyways.

keep pumpin!
Its about, goddam, motha-fuckin time somebody gave me a response like that about not doing PH's....

THANK YOU!! 

(*note to self* add IMPQ to cool-guy list :p )

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' real good, brother!

What are your goals these days? I could see you in the lightweights, easy.. Just keep the diet clean, and study up on everything, dude! Keep bangin'!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Lookin' real good, brother!

What are your goals these days? I could see you in the lightweights, easy.. Just keep the diet clean, and study up on everything, dude! Keep bangin'!

Well, Pete, my plans are as follows:

I plan to compete in the NPC Ironman Magazine Natural Bodybuilding Champs in Anaheim, CA August 9, 2003 at a weight of about 165-170 (Teen Division) and then the NPC California State Bodybuilding Champs May 2004 at a weight of about 175-180 (Novice).

This past August I was going to compete in the Ironman, but I couldn't due to my work schedule (yeah, that sucked), and I had my bf% down to 4.8% without even trying....so If I really apply myself next spring/summer I'll be able to do it. 

Thanks Pete for your words of encouragement, I take them as a great compliment.

METHANDROSTENOLONE!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, did my Tourette's rub off on you? :D

That's cool, dude! I did an untested NPC this past September, it was a cool time, really.. You should do good, brother.. Need any tips or info on contest prep, I'm available! ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Geez, did my Tourette's rub off on you? :D

That's cool, dude! I did an untested NPC this past September, it was a cool time, really.. You should do good, brother.. Need any tips or info on contest prep, I'm available! ;)

I'll be sure to pick your brain every now-and-then ;)

Yeah I guess the tourettes did:

NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE!!!

hehe.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nice work. You look big for 153.. But PULL YOUR PANTS UP...hehehe. Talk to ya..

bigbadboss101

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
Nice work. You look big for 153.. But PULL YOUR PANTS UP...hehehe. Talk to ya..
Yeah no doubt, I prefer gal's g-strings hanging out more so.

q-tip

Awards
your young .PH is for old timers
you look great for how much you weigh
just keep eating !!!!!!!!!!!!

IronWinner

Awards
Great foundation, Lifeguard! You've got great potential. Looks like you have awesome genetics, too! It will only get better with time, too. Keep the great dedication up, bro!

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard,

Congratulations on your decision to steer clear of ph. You look great and will gain with extreme speed at your age. I agree with Iron Warrior. You have a great foundation, and good genetics.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ummm....LG, arent you back though (using ph) :) whatever the case, all power to yall. with your knowledge and mindset, you'll reach your goals, whatever your using/or not.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
ummm....LG, arent you back though (using ph) .

One word : Yes :D