me picture

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
3 pics (note im only 5'7 185, so im really not that big)

Attachments

Last edited:

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
yeah thanx, i kept overlooking tha and finally saw it lolz

Attachments

destro19

destro19

Awards
me pictures,  me mad, me smash, arrrrraaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Good looking build brother.....excellent work.

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
I'll post some pics after i do my cycle of either fina,sustanon, or T1 havnt decided which i want yet

motleybreu

Awards
good luck with the cycle bro

lookin ripped so far

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
good luck with the cycle bro

lookin ripped so far
Thanx, i think im gonna do bdc T-1 2squirts twice a day for EIGHT weeks, take 4 to 6 weeks off and maybe do a small amount of sus. like 250-500 a week

destro19

destro19

Awards
we havent startd it yet but were gonna in about 3 weeks

destro19

destro19

Awards
hopefully we'll both have some awesome gains aslong as someone keeps up with the training (cough, cough)

yordi

Awards
haha,

you see, these problems i don't have with my workout partner :) we just scream LIGTHWEIGHT !! ! ! ! all the time ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
**** at your size i say skip the PH and just do real gear.. PH is more expensive gram for gram anyways comparing how much you get.. but its understandable if its too hard to get to and such.

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
**** at your size i say skip the PH and just do real gear.. PH is more expensive gram for gram anyways comparing how much you get.. but its understandable if its too hard to get to and such.
I have done a cycle of test enathate in that past and also a cycle of sustanon in the past...contrary to popular belief i got larger gains from the test enanthate by itself...but i must say 2 squirts twice a day of 1-test was comparable to my sustanon gains