Jarheads post bulk/pre cut pics

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
These are some pics of me from the last 2-3 weeks after finishing bulking and just starting to cut up this week. (don't blind yourself on my pale legs).
I got my work cut out for me.

Attachments

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Calves look great. You got some good size on you, you're going to look even bigger once you lean up.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, bro, you have a sick lat spread :thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Great overall size and quads bro; leaning out will do wonders for ya.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Looking Great Brotha! Like others have already posted, leaning out will make you stand out even more. Lookin solid!:afro:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
****in Marines...

Lookin thick though, can't deny that even if you joined the wrong branch :p Pretty damn solid frame so I imagine when you cut you're gonna look even better.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Whats your cycle experience jarhead. Agreed with the cutting gonna make you look awesome man.!!! keep up the great work.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Whats your cycle experience jarhead. Agreed with the cutting gonna make you look awesome man.!!! keep up the great work.
Thanks for all the comments guys. As far as my cycle experience, my first was about seven years ago, and I usually run the basics, (test, tren dbol or test, deca, drol, etc. etc) but I've tried just about everything except for igf or gh. I don't know how many cycles, but quite a few. This time though, I bulked just using cycles of superdrol, pheraplex, and/or prostan. Getting away from pins has been nice.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Looking thick. And like everyone esle said, you'll looking awsome once you cut down the excess.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good brutha. Can't wait to see pics in this thread after the cut. Were you a PI or a Hollywood Marine? There is a difference you know. (you don't get sunglasses in your GI at PI):cool:

delta314

Awards
  • Established
****in Marines...

Lookin thick though, can't deny that even if you joined the wrong branch :p Pretty damn solid frame so I imagine when you cut you're gonna look even better.
The wrong branch? You mean the ONLY branch!:wtf:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good brutha. Can't wait to see pics in this thread after the cut. Were you a PI or a Hollywood Marine? There is a difference you know. (you don't get sunglasses in your GI at PI):cool:
Thanks man. I'm a PI Marine, no sunglasses here! I was stationed at MCAS Beaufort for most of my time too, so I wound up back there.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What's your stats? height/weight. We seem to have pretty similar builds..I'm 5'10" and currently at 190 at the tail end of my bulk n' bloat.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
What's your stats? height/weight. We seem to have pretty similar builds..I'm 5'10" and currently at 190 at the tail end of my bulk n' bloat.
You're a bit taller, I'm only 5'7". Today I weighed in at 238. I'm not sure where I will end up at weight wise, maybe lose 15-20 lbs or so? Last winter I got up to 255, but at my height, it was uncomfortable. Plus I had more bodyfat, so it wasn't good weight. Really, I was probably just chasing the 250 mark which was stupid. The heaviest I got this year was 241, but I'm stronger, so maybe more solid.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow..you're way thicker than you look in the photos. You look wide but I would never guess you'd be that heavy. Photos..hard to tell.

Good work..and good luck on your goals.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Wow..you're way thicker than you look in the photos. You look wide but I would never guess you'd be that heavy. Photos..hard to tell.

Good work..and good luck on your goals.
Yeah I'm short and stocky. Here's a pic from the side. I'm pretty thick thru the mid section which sucks.

Attachments

2fast2live

Awards
Damn man, im 5ft6 and trying like hell to get to 175lbs, how heavy did you get on genetics alone?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, im 5ft6 and trying like hell to get to 175lbs, how heavy did you get on genetics alone?
In 98 I got up to 240-245 before ever touching a drug. My bodyfat was pretty high though. For 5 years before that, I had to constantly keep my weight down because of the weight standards for the Marine Corps. My max weight was 175 for my height. I could never get under 185, so I had to get a weight waiver,which meant getting bodyfat tested, and a bunch of other crap so I didn't get screwed with. It used to piss me off because I worked out 6 days a week and never ate fast food or junk. Guys I worked with ate like crap and had guts- but they were ok weight wise so they never got screwed with. I'm sure other Marines/military guys here have dealt with this crap. Anyway, when I got out- I ate everything in sight and dropped my training to 1-3 days a week just for maintenance. my weight and strength just skyrocketed, most likely from being overtrained so long on reduced cals and then getting the extra cals and rest all of the sudden. Then when I eventually cut back down, I couldn't get below 200 so I had added some decent lean weight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty amazing genetics, dude. Being an ecto I had to struggle like hell just to get up to 170 naturally.

You ARE the Wolverine.

2fast2live

Awards
When i got out of the Corps and stopped all that running, i gained 12 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months. All that cardio on top of my allready fast metabolism was killing my growth.

personalbest

Awards
I agree that once you lean up it will be astounding.

freakyguy

Awards
****ing jar heads r all the same..... oops forgot to tell u you look good bro......