Intro...What's up Bros

mrallnatural

Awards
Not really new to this site.... It's just that i have done more reading and never no posting. Info on here has been Excellent.... First off I want to Say Hello to my Fellow Brothers...

I've trained with weights for about 13 years accumulative. Yeah I got lazy for those years in between... Was straight Natural up until 2003..Did a transdermal cycle...grew like a cow...then it's been Prohormones up until 2005....then I went a step further.....did a 10 week cycle...now I'm back to the other stuff....Max LMG, Holodrol, (Not at once) ETC....
I've done plenty of shows..placed at least in the top 3 or won for all my shows.
Pic One...91 Middleweight, Pic Two 2002 Middleweight, Pic Three 2003 Heavyweight (205) , Nov 2005 (241)...

Right Now 2006 (March) 233 cutting now 15 weeks out. My aim is to go Pro

Attachments

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin big bro, damn thats excessive tan, i thought you was brother. :lol: you def are doing your thing and another competitor is def needed around...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
very nice....what part of ny?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking good.

WOW you have been on this site for 3.5 years and up until today only posted 5 times lol

So Welcome :)

CROWLER

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Lookin big bro, damn thats excessive tan, i thought you was brother. :lol: you def are doing your thing and another competitor is def needed around...
Haha... that's what I thought from his avatar.

Second pic down in red shorts pulled up you look thick as a brick bro.

Welcome... or.. kinda.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Look good, dude! Post up here more often so we gets to know ya!

LukasJ

Awards
very impressive.

I don't say much on here either

but if you saw what I looked like I have a reason too

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Looking large.

mrallnatural

Awards
Looking good.

WOW you have been on this site for 3.5 years and up until today only posted 5 times lol

So Welcome :)

CROWLER
Too busy reading and researching:thumbsup:

mrallnatural

Awards
I promise:type: .......this site has really helped me.....

badmofaux

Awards
All I have to say is, "I hope you use a workout towel."

Just kidding. Fortunately, I can say this to you while hiding behind my geeky computer screen. Otherwise, you'd DEFINITELY be able to snap me like a toothpick. :)

Looking great man--keep up the hard work!

:welcome:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Looking great brotha! Glad to see that you are finally posting...:afro:

:welcome: :cheers: ...

mrallnatural

Awards
All I have to say is, "I hope you use a workout towel."

Just kidding. Fortunately, I can say this to you while hiding behind my geeky computer screen. Otherwise, you'd DEFINITELY be able to snap me like a toothpick. :)

Looking great man--keep up the hard work!

:welcome:

But I do! LOL
Naw bro...the only thing I want to snap are the big wigs in our Government who want to ban everything.... I have much love for all the bros who have a love for Health and Fitness.

mrallnatural

Awards
Looking great brotha! Glad to see that you are finally posting...:afro:

:welcome: :cheers: ...
Thanks it's a pleasure to come out my shell.....notice I said SHELL and not the CLOSET:toofunny:

*Bulldog*

Awards
Hey great pics brother......can definitely tell you work your ass off......it shows. :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I get a tan like that it will make me look ripped? :p Not much else to say that hasn't been said already but you're lookin good and welcome to the posting side of the forums.

mrallnatural

Awards
I wonder if I get a tan like that it will make me look ripped? :p Not much else to say that hasn't been said already but you're lookin good and welcome to the posting side of the forums.
I'm pretty much a light skinned brotha so I have noticed the more I darken up the more muscle is becomes visible.