- 02-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Beelz and I have decided that were going to start to post up dates of our workouts starting in the next few weeks. I thought this may be a good way to get guys thinking about their workouts and not SD, HD-50 or any of those other anabolics. And I think that most guys here agree (at least I hope you do) that with out good training and sound nutrition you won’t make it to your goals, no matter what anabolic you take.
This will give newer guys a chance to see how vets workout and ask questions. It will also allow guys to look at each others WO’s and see if there is anything they can incorporate into their workout.
So I invite all of you to start posting your workouts in either the Exercise Section or the Powerlifting section.
- 02-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Man - I think you took up the whole first page of "newest posts".
That's gotta be some sort of record.
Or maybe just post whoring.
02-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:21 AM
- By aeoliantru in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:51 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 10:32 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 10:10 PM