the family genetics

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
here's a picture of 1of2 big cousins. i do not have any of him actually posing but i will get some pretty soon. you get the idea ;)

Attachments

R

RJJ

Awards
Was this suppose to be in the hair loss thread?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by RJJ
i think that comment was already used and meant for older people ... not young men who shave their head. 2 points for effort though.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, I can see where you accidentally hit the 'New Thread' button and not reply, then accidentally typed out the entire title. You caught him :rolleyes:

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
he doesn't need to pose to be able to tell how big he is... definitely some good size on him, so good pic regardless.

R

RJJ

Awards
My apology. I actually thought that perhaps you did post a new thread by mistake. sometimes guys make a new heading for a post in a thread.

Ok let me try again.

The pic is to show how big your family is genetically?

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
My apology. I actually thought that perhaps you did post a new thread by mistake. sometimes guys make a new heading for a post in a thread.

Ok let me try again.

The pic is to show how big your family is genetically?

Attachments

R

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
For a second I though your family knew stone cold !!! haha nice pic , good genetics, is he on gear?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by RaulJimenez
For a second I though your family knew stone cold !!! haha nice pic , good genetics, is he on gear?
as of now, i dont think but yes he has done them in the past. i never asked him exactly what he did but i know his has done a few cycles.