Few pics of a new guy.

LiLSaVage

Awards
What's up everyone, thought I would introduce myself w/ some pics. These pics are from my first show this past Oct, it was the 2005 NPC San Francisco Championships. I won the open MW's and took 2nd overall, not too bad for my first comp. Some pics are from the show, during my prep, and post show.

Attachments

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the Lil and just go with SaVage...

you'r a monster!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Great work man. Awesome set of wings.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro! Sick overall development.

I envy your back thickness tho!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hey what's up man i've seen you over at promus .. i don't post too much there but i'm there a few times a day

you'll like it here its a good place

and obviously you look sick man .. you'll be a huge threat at the national level

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
you have to wear lead shoes so sudden updraft doesnt make you get airborn. phew, you are lookin great and in terms of advice i am in no place to do so.. lol WELCOME feel free to teach me your ways.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
look awesome bro! welcome to AM!

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
How about posting your Lat routine, yours look great!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You look great man....great size and aesthetics.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Huge, very impressive. How'd you do in the competition?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
. These pics are from my first show this past Oct, it was the 2005 NPC San Francisco Championships. I won the open MW's and took 2nd overall, not too bad for my first comp.
He said. lol

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I dunno bro... I think you need more Cowbell.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
You look ok, you may want to add thickness to your back... :blink:

Holy crap man, you are making me so jealous...nice work!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive. What are your stats? Comp weight, off-season weight, height?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
So where is this new guy at?

Freaking nuts!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
So where is this new guy at?
Perhaps another one of those people who posts a few pictures in order to hear others tell them how good they look. This is intended to make this person feel better about themself. See it all the time. So where are those pictures you promised me Drew.

LiLSaVage

Awards
How about posting your Lat routine, yours look great!

Not too much on the lat routine.

Weighted pull-up
Close grip pull-downs
Bent-over rows
Deadlifts

It's offseason for me right now so I keep my training short and intense 3 sets w/ 6-8 reps as heavy as I can.

LiLSaVage

Awards
Very impressive. What are your stats? Comp weight, off-season weight, height?
Thanks bro! First official offseason, trying to be Lt. Heavy for Nationals in 2007, as of right now I am a fat and happy 231lbs
If I compete this yr, I don't know if I will make Lt. Heavies.
So, I may be stuck in the middle weights. In the pics I am
175lbs @ a towering 5' 6".

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps another one of those people who posts a few pictures in order to hear others tell them how good they look. This is intended to make this person feel better about themself. See it all the time. So where are those pictures you promised me Drew.

What pics are you talking about?

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
My wife was telling me that I was making wonderful gains with my back and she was proud of me, then I pulled up this guys pics......shes been in the shower for a long time now.....I hope shes ok? Anyways, great job bro you look dang fantastic!!

Atlas

Awards
DAMN! Hey bro, if you don't mind I have a question for you in regards to competing, mind if I ask you in email? If you don't mind I'll post the email addie, then I'll delete it once you've seen it.

LiLSaVage

Awards
My wife was telling me that I was making wonderful gains with my back and she was proud of me, then I pulled up this guys pics......shes been in the shower for a long time now.....I hope shes ok? Anyways, great job bro you look dang fantastic!!
Thanks bro, that v-taper you got going on is pretty sick. You better go check on your wife.

LiLSaVage

Awards
DAMN! Hey bro, if you don't mind I have a question for you in regards to competing, mind if I ask you in email? If you don't mind I'll post the email addie, then I'll delete it once you've seen it.
Sure bro, i'll be glad to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. Post the addy.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, that v-taper you got going on is pretty sick. You better go check on your wife.

Thanks, coming from you that is a hell of a compliment. I love working back. Wish my back was as big and wide as yours lol one day maybe.

Oh, I checked on the wife, she was ok, she said she was "meditating" in the shower.....whatever that means....lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, you are an out of this world 175 lbs. compared to my 175 lbs. :rofl:

Good luck in '07!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My god! What are your bones made of? Styrofoam????

:jaw:

HTF are you that ridiculously huge at only 175 pounds?!

I. feel. so. small.

If anyone at the Met looks even remotely like you, I'm not even going to make the top 15 ffs.

Please please please stop by my contest progress thread and help me out. PLEASE lend me your advice oh great one!

You have just shown me just how ridiculously far away I am from contest condition.

Here's the contest thread:

CLICK HERE

I started out pretty darn fat. I've slimmed down a ton, and I'm now 180 pounds. I don't have a specific weightclass in mind, I just want to get as conditioned and proportional as possible. If you can, I would really really appreciate your advice on my diet plan, training, and supplementation. I've got the diet charted in that thread, I have a training schedule posted, and I listed in various spots which supplements/drugs I'm using and when.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nulli realism is one thing but dont be so hard on your self bro. you are coming along, and you still have a nice amount of time before the contest... Also Lil savage, you are far from lil'

Atlas

Awards
Hey Savage, did I send you the email and it got deleted? Let me know cause I didn't get anything back....thanks!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
wow, you're huge brutha. awesome job. good to have another competitor on the board, glen was getting lonely.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
wow....um...hi, my name is mrs. gimpy..... ;)

you look awesome :) congratulations on placing second

LiLSaVage

Awards
Hey Savage, did I send you the email and it got deleted? Let me know cause I didn't get anything back....thanks!
Hey Atlas I sent u an email, but I never got one from you.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
well we know who beat savage for 1st place. it was mrs. gimpy! congrats beefcake lady. lol:woohoo:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
jarhead Pics 15
DmitryWI Pics 15