Michael Grossi, Generic Labz Athlete

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello,
My name is Michael Grossi and I am a 21 year old bodybuilder. I am sponsored by Generic Labz.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the board. If you guys have any questions about the products from Generic Labz, feel free to ask.

Attachments

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So what are your favorite product(s)?

Do you run them alone or what is your favor stack?

Thanks.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love stacking the mega-zol with phera-max or doing a stack of mega-trn and mega-zol. If your diet is in check, and you are training smartly (not overtraining), you will see staggering results in size, strength, vascularity and hardness from either stack.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
What kind of staggering gains do you mean grexx, LBM and BF% changes do you have any details?
21 what is your PH AAS experience, How long have you been using generic labs, what do you offer for a basis of comparison? THanks any info would be great.

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome pics Bro! Stats? Are they gonna release Methoxy Tst?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
nice pics..esp the one with the skull cap :)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
yes, I too would like to know what kind of experience you have with gear, ph's and designer steroids and how long you have been using them? I'm not hating I am just wondering because you look great.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am from New Jersey. In terms of what I can compare my gains to, I would say that the effects from the combinations of these stacks gave me better gains than the old 4-AD's, M1T's, and 1-test products. I feel that the mega-zol hardened me up much better than M5AA and MDHT. Using the mega-trn with the mega-zol gave me some of the best strength and hardening gains than anything I have ever used.

Honestly, I don't know about the methoxy-tst yet.

I will post more in detail later, but I have to run to class.

Also, I am going to start answering questions in the Generic Labz section starting on my next post.

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good! Do you have any lab work/blood tests to go along with your MTRN/Zol stack?

O

off duty ninja

Awards
Yes, I am from New Jersey. In terms of what I can compare my gains to, I would say that the effects from the combinations of these stacks gave me better gains than the old 4-AD's, M1T's, and 1-test products. I feel that the mega-zol hardened me up much better than M5AA and MDHT. Using the mega-trn with the mega-zol gave me some of the best strength and hardening gains than anything I have ever used.

Honestly, I don't know about the methoxy-tst yet.

I will post more in detail later, but I have to run to class.

Also, I am going to start answering questions in the Generic Labz section starting on my next post.
first off, pics are insane man! :jaw:
2nd, what was your schedule and dosing like stacking mega-trn and mega-zol? i'll be treating myself to these 2 products as well, thanks man.

T

tattoopierced1

very impressive. how long have you been using their products seeing your only 21?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
off duty ninja, I think I answered your question in the Generic Labz section. If not, I will answer later tonight.

K

knox

Awards
  • Established
damn impressive physique! got any pics of the wheels?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
grexx,

nice bicep peaks.

question:

when working biceps do you try to lift as heavy as possible with strict form, or do you compromise some weight and really concentrate on the muscle (getting a full stretch and full contraction)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when i was first building them for mass (had 20'' by 18 years old), i relied on heavy bb curls. 4X15X135 did the trick. now i focus more on the stretch and the pump with moderate weight. also, work bi's/tri's together and watch the difference in arm growth. use supersets and giant sets for crazy growth.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh and what's hormone experience, ie Prohormones, Pro-steroids, Steroids, Growth Hormones etc.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
when i was first building them for mass (had 20'' by 18 years old), i relied on heavy bb curls. 4X15X135 did the trick. now i focus more on the stretch and the pump with moderate weight. also, work bi's/tri's together and watch the difference in arm growth. use supersets and giant sets for crazy growth.
cool. thanks.

do you sway more towards high-volume or hard and intense few work sets, get in get out type training.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i switch it up week by week. sometimes i will do 20 sets for each bi/tri, and sometimes i will only do 8 sets each. the key is to constantly shock the muscles through different set/rep schemes and workout intensities.

S

sean_25

Awards
you got a bodybuilder's drumline goin on or what? i saw one other pretty built dude...

L

LukasJ

Awards
How much do you weigh and what's hormone experience, ie Prohormones, Pro-steroids, Steroids, Growth Hormones etc.
I am curious on this too? Also how tall are you

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5'11.

Atlas, either hit me up with a PM or start a thread in the GL (generic labz) section as your questions may be something others have also.