Back pic from today

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
But for the record Mab, you are looking very ripped! I am feeling very thick now, you are putting 27 year old men to shame!!! Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome looking back Mab! Awesome delt development too!

Puttin me to shame over here!!!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Looking lean as ever mayb. Great work. I guess those sessions with your hubby are payin off eh?;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great MAB !!!(your husband is sooo lucky!!!)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Fabulous as always Mab! Very nice work. Hey...and your avatar is smokin' !

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice ... everything i can see looks good, keep it up!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Next thing I want to know is...are you one of the four chicks in your avatar TC? Either the second from the left, or the chick on the far right? If so, very nice as always yourself! :thumbsup:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful as always, mab.

Here is a comment I feel I have to make about fitness/bodybuilding women in general, especially because I like a woman with muscle. This isn't about you, mab, but more of a general comment.

Often, these women's delts are disproportionately big. Not so with you mab, but if you look at a lot of these BB/Fitness ladies, the delts are too much.

I'm always thinking someone will pick up on that and stop going delt-crazy in their training, but to no avail, the situation hasn't changed over the years. Still, I feel that a lot of the musclegurlz would look even better with less delts.

Anyone else feel this is the case?

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Beautiful as always, mab.

Here is a comment I feel I have to make about fitness/bodybuilding women in general, especially because I like a woman with muscle. This isn't about you, mab, but more of a general comment.

Often, these women's delts are disproportionately big. Not so with you mab, but if you look at a lot of these BB/Fitness ladies, the delts are too much.

I'm always thinking someone will pick up on that and stop going delt-crazy in their training, but to no avail, the situation hasn't changed over the years. Still, I feel that a lot of the musclegurlz would look even better with less delts.

Anyone else feel this is the case?
Nice to know we still agree on some things!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else click on her avatar hoping it will enlarge? :p