New Here, looking for suggestions

lil'arnold86

Awards
Hi I am a freshman in college. 5'10" 195 lbs. Looking for some suggestions and opinions. What can I do to get a better chest and obviously I need to widen my back. Please any suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks!

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd say your biceps and traps standout the most to me. You've got good overall development with some strong looking wheels. Aren't deadlifts great?? You bf is fairly low so lean bulking is right where I think you should be.

I'd focus some more on your chest. Its def not lagging but it could also stand some catching up. Keep up the lifting brohand!!!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin great bro, dip dip and more dips for a good chest. Also dont neccesarily worry about the weight when your press but how you feel it make your pecs do the work, mind and muscle connection comes with time, and when you have it, your pecs will grow even more. Deadlifts once a week are great back bringer uppers !!! these i do suggest heavy to certain extent, if you dont have the movement dont go heavy get the mechanics, but if you do Bang em-light weight !!! And lastly its nothing like feeling you are big, and visualizing yourself bigger, set your mind up for bigness and the rest will follow...

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Practice your posing boyo! Your lats are bigger than that, you just gotta learn how to spread them. Good luck tonight, and have a good break!

lil'arnold86

Awards
Thanks for all your suggestions, they're great!! A really appreciate it. Anything else?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Bump to motiv8r and azpower6 ;) They covered it all.