New here

celicarida

Awards
hey my names justin im 20 year old from calgary . Been workin out for a year .
Im 5'10 160 pounds wondering if i should stay natural or should i try something.
I've used creatine with great success at the beginning.

tattoopierced1

stay natural. You have a great foundation to work with, dont ruin it by using AAS so soon. The knowledge and experience you get from staying natural before you use AAS will become invaluable when you do decide to use, and it will make your gains that much better.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Stay natural, creatine and protein are your best friends.

Too Small

Awards
Stay natural!!! There won't really be much benefit to using AAS at your age. Protein and Creatine will get the job done. By the looks of it, you have a pretty clean diet, so stick with that, too. Maybe look into some other supps like Glutamine, BCAA's, etc.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def stay natural, at yor age plus genetics a clean bulking diet would be your friend.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
nice tattoo.......:) you look great

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I am sort of in the same boat as you! I understand the temptation, but we both gotta realize that staying natural is our best bet right now. Our natural test is sick right now... I agree on the clean bulk idea. I have forsworn trying to get the beach body this year and I am trying to get as much lean muscle as possible... You look like you have a great foundation! Keep up the hard work dude!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Hey man.. good base, and def stay natural for a while. If you want to experiment with anything, try upping your food intake and beyond creatine/protein. You have the NHA stack by Designer Supps, Powerfull by USP Labs. Read up around here... tons to be learned

btw... in the first pic.. what brand of jeans are those? I love the wash... not sure of the front stiching.

celicarida

Awards
energie jeans , and yes im on newcelica.org and drive a celica

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
got a small waist, thatll make you have a magazine models body with a little more size. stay natural until you max out.

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
somewhat... I really wish you actually know what you are commenting on before you actually make a comment. AAS does not cause a gut..
Stay natural mainly because you body is not anywhere close to being finished growing right now and it would actually be a bane to your system to introduce any AAS

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You cant build a brick house without bricks.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i read that AAS cause organ growth so... sorry just see it all the time, but as i have not used AAS i may be an idiot.
well why don't you not talk about things you have admittedly no experience with as opposed to spreading misinformation

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
well why don't you not talk about things you have admittedly no experience with as opposed to spreading misinformation
True and i wont, looking back i AM an idiot lol. New guy dont listen to me i just like lo:toofunny: oking at the words i type.

celicarida

Awards
mmm i dunno my waist size but my jeans are 30 or 31 wit a belt

personalbest

Awards
Definitely stay natural. You should bulk up on what your body will allow and then you can add more rigid supplements.

celicarida

Awards
im gonna post again in a day or two im at 169 now .

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
AAS will give you a gut
:study: One of the most ignorant things I've read in a long time. :wtf:

anyways,

Calgary guy, design a diet and stick to it, lift heavy things with a set schedule, and make your will strong. Don't even bother with bell and whistle type supplements, and most definitely do not even think of AAS. :hammer:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
:study: One of the most ignorant things I've read in a long time. :wtf:

anyways,

Calgary guy, design a diet and stick to it, lift heavy things with a set schedule, and make your will strong. Don't even bother with bell and whistle type supplements, and most definitely do not even think of AAS. :hammer:

Thanks man did you not notice i already said i was an idiot, ive been reading since the time of my statements and ALL of us make mistakes , now go ahead and bash me some more after i apologized. jerk

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No I didn't notice that. I read your statement and hit reply. I don't think what I did was bashing at all. I didn't make a personal attack.

Now, what are you accomplishing by calling me a jerk on an internet forum? I can't possibly retort the way I would see fit, as you are a disembodied name.... not a real person whom I can engage in.. conversation.....:)

My apologies for hurting your feelings. I will try not to do it again.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
No I didn't notice that. I read your statement and hit reply. I don't think what I did was bashing at all. I didn't make a personal attack.

Now, what are you accomplishing by calling me a jerk on an internet forum? I can't possibly retort the way I would see fit, as you are a disembodied name.... not a real person whom I can engage in.. conversation.....:)

My apologies for hurting your feelings. I will try not to do it again.

You sound like an intelligent man, know that in life we make mistakes but those who find true success dont make the same mistakes over and over again. I dont intend to and didnt realise that at the time i became part of the problem, like greg valentino, like linn goldberg, like george bush, and i again apologise for momentary ingnorance and jacking this thread with stupidity. celicarida hope the best to your natural training adventures, and good fortune. for the record some AAS cause bloat by the way of water retention and that goes away, organ growth does not occur and i was spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

magic8ball

Awards
Stay natural for sure. Diet, training, and the knowledge on this site will take you further than you can imagine.