new as of 3/30/03

destro19

destro19

Awards
last one back but its hard to see through the t-shirt.  soon as the guts respectible Ill be able to reveal it.

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn D.. you are thick.. what size are the guns?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
That is shitload of size. Let's cut it up, summertime my friend.

b-boy

Awards
thick as hell bro, i would be interested in hearing some of your best lifts, cause you look strong as hell, and current height and weight.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... looks to me, like you could really benefit from adding some good size... yeah, right :D looking huge my friend, very huge

destro19

destro19

Awards
my best bench was 475 7 weeks ago but I messed up my cuff and still have pain in it.  I dont max squat cause maxing just scares me so I stick with reps of 405 for 10 paralell for a couple of sets untill I can only get 5 reps.I do flys with 95 snd incline flys with 75.  I have never max incline BB.  The highest the DB weights go at my gym is 125 so thats my max i guess.  I just rep out as a burn after a good chest workout.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Very big indeed. What are your goals overall?

destro19

destro19

Awards
I want to become a pro wrestler.  Theres a monsterfactory in DC which is about 45 min away from me so I plan on training there after I finish school in the fall.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
looking massive man...i wish my max was 125 db's...lol

have u thought of a name for yourself when you turn pro wrestler....

h19

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
looking massive man...i wish my max was 125 db's...lol

have u thought of a name for yourself when you turn pro wrestler....

h19
i want to know this too ;)..

also, come on man, i cant believe you posted your pics with such small arms!!!! ::SIGH!!!!:: ::GASP!!:: :)...

impressive,nontheless.

destro19

destro19

Awards
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Prime Time Damon Hennesy is the best i've come up with so far cause i could have </SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">alcohol finishers like last call, final shot.  Ive also though about being called J.D,Money but thtas more of an indy name. Damon would be better suited for the WWE.  Anyone catch Mania or RAW last night.</SPAN>

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
personally i dont watch wrestling..but when u make it let us know...ill tune in

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Destro. Very thick solid base to work with. Good luck with the wrestling it's alot of hard work from what I've seen. Be sure you are have good cardio vascular conditioning before starting wrestling.

I caught Mania and raw.....grew up watching wrestling.

destro19

destro19

Awards
<PRE>you will pay at 5. dont show up you will not finish the workout. this i commmand. </PRE>

Last edited:
Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
bump, where you at the columbia mall today? saturday the 10th. i think i saw you there with a white guy. your from maryland right?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that wrestling stuff. Looking big bro...

Vman

Awards
Damn Bro, looking large!....Can't wait to see ya on TV just to say, "Hay I know that guy!"... lol....Great work, keep it up!....

Vman

fsufanatik

Awards
hmmmm, My Miami Dolphins are looking for a few good men!! If you have any free time on Sunday, how about throwing a few blocks for Ricky Williams? :p

sctxms

Awards
hmmmm, My Miami Dolphins are looking for a few good men!! If you have any free time on Sunday, how about throwing a few blocks for Ricky Williams? :p
Here is a first we agree on football.:D
Looking huge Destro

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

here are my new pics. no wheels cause they suck.
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <O:p</O:p

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <O:p</O:p

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!
Deja vu?

Huge man, huge! I'm in the Maryland area as well.