6'2 247, week 4 of 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve325

Banned
Awards

superdrol 1-4, aratest (eth 200mg, prop 50mg)

training 3 years, 21 years old. First cycle. Possibly going to compete in the future, I'm liking my response to gear

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin swoled up bro! How do you like SD? I never really liked it myself but other people beg to differ.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
Lookin swoled up bro! How do you like SD? I never really liked it myself but other people beg to differ.
so far? HATE it. Most miserable 4 weeks of my life (I think the test is finally kickin in and makin me feel better)

I feel like I need to vomit after most of my heavy sets, feel like **** all day, actually missed work today cuz I felt horrible. NOT SLEEPY at all. Appetite non-existant

On the plus side, tremendous strength gains, up about 12 lbs, possibly from test too though. Would I do it again? No.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far? HATE it. Most miserable 4 weeks of my life (I think the test is finally kickin in and makin me feel better)

I feel like I need to vomit after most of my heavy sets, feel like **** all day, actually missed work today cuz I felt horrible. NOT SLEEPY at all. Appetite non-existant

On the plus side, tremendous strength gains, up about 12 lbs, possibly from test too though. Would I do it again? No.
I feel ur pain immensely bro. Felt exactly like you did on ALL of my cycles, throw some anxiety along with it and you have my cycles, terrible terrible times.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
I feel ur pain immensely bro. Felt exactly like you did on ALL of my cycles, throw some anxiety along with it and you have my cycles, terrible terrible times.
superdrol, or all your cycles in general? I'm still curious to how long this last... notice it's 1 AM and I'm still awake with work at 6 AM, sad...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superdrol, or all your cycles in general? I'm still curious to how long this last... notice it's 1 AM and I'm still awake with work at 6 AM, sad...
Sorry i wasnt more specific. All SD cycles. Sleep was better on my cycles after the first. But my first cycle was TERRIBLE in terms of sleep patterns and anxiety.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
Sorry i wasnt more specific. All SD cycles. Sleep was better on my cycles after the first. But my first cycle was TERRIBLE in terms of sleep patterns and anxiety.
thanks for the insight bro. I was kinda worried... 2 am, still awake, work at 6

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the insight bro. I was kinda worried... 2 am, still awake, work at 6
Np man. Yea it was terrible. I remember one night i had to get up at around 6 , i didnt get to bed till 2, woke up at 3:30..Couldnt get to bed till 5 and then woke up at 6. Sucked so bad. I have no idea why it makes some people have terrible insomnia. Might as well just run tren!! Lol

Have you tried ZMA or Melatonin?

Good luck bro and keep us informed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Steve,
Why does your pic say one age and your user info say 23?
Thanks

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Whats your PCT look like? Also, try to be honest. I appreciate you answering my q honestly, but straight up is ALWAYS the best policy.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
Whats your PCT look like? Also, try to be honest. I appreciate you answering my q honestly, but straight up is ALWAYS the best policy.
yeah bro, I just don't people trying to give me **** about being too young. I waited a long time and built up a solid foundation before even considering it. Diet and training down to the T

I'll go ahead and fix it

PCT is looking like

Week 12 - Last pin

Week 14 - Nolva 60mg, clomid 100mg
Week 15 - Nolva 40mg, clomid 100mg
Week 16 - Nolva 40mg, clomid 100mg
(possibly longer depending on how I feel)
Week 17 - Nolva 20mg, clomid 50mg

Steve325

Banned
Awards
already cycling at age 20 hmmmm....
my point exactly.. no offense, but I don't know many people on this site who practice what they preach. I can bet your ass most of you started at a young age, or would've if you had access to it

I'm basically 21 if that makes you feel better

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
PCT looks pretty good, plz tell me these are already on hand. I might run it as follows: Nolva 60 mgs for three days with clomid at 200 mgs for those three days also. Then drop them both down to 40 and 100 respectively until day ten. From there I'd adjust dosage according to sides/ results lack thereof. If you feel* like you are recovering you are feeling* OK, drop it on down to 20mgs 50mgs respectively for the remainder of the MIN 4 week PCT. Some trib or fuze may also make you feel* better. If you don't feel* as though you haven't recovered go ahead and extend it out another week or two. Blood test are always the true standard if you are 100% or not.

Good luck and to health.
Motiv8er

Steve325

Banned
Awards
PCT looks pretty good, plz tell me these are already on hand. I might run it as follows: Nolva 60 mgs for three days with clomid at 200 mgs for those three days also. Then drop them both down to 40 and 100 respectively until day ten. From there I'd adjust dosage according to sides/ results lack thereof. If you feel* like you are recovering you are feeling* OK, drop it on down to 20mgs 50mgs respectively for the remainder of the MIN 4 week PCT. Some trib or fuze may also make you feel* better. If you don't feel* as though you haven't recovered go ahead and extend it out another week or two. Blood test are always the true standard if you are 100% or not.

Good luck and to health.
Motiv8er
got them all on hand. Thanks for the contribution. I will bump up the clomid. I have the nolva a little high because it's citrate from IBE, not pill form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pics 17
jomi822 Pics 74
Weight Loss 3
Pics 8
Pics 16