belbs75(buggy) new pics

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah... too ripped, afraid you'll have to leave now... gonna make me look like a fat slob.

:D must say those are even better than the other ones, which were damn impressive as well... stellar condition bro, NICELY done indeed

dez/null

Awards
Wow...God damn amazing. great genetics. You should be in magazines bro.

Nelson

You bastard.

Just kidding - I`m sure you`ve worked hard for a long time to get that physique.
Well done.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Shredded like paper at Enron, damn man! Good job bro, THAT is ripped. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
booooooooo..... hey someone had to deflate your ego from all these replies (ha) fantastic man. Sage

Nelson

belbs - Your profile says you were born March 26, 1978, but in the other thread with your pics you say you`re 31.
Are you 31 or 24 ?

belbs75

Awards
Yeah bro im 31, its just that when your filling out that stuff you cant be bothered to go to year u were born in especially when the computer you use keeps jamming, so u want to get it done as quick as possible

b-boy

Awards
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice job bro, your lean as hell and pretty good mass your carrying, your legs(i can only see your upper thigh) but could be lagging just a tad, you look great bro, just giving constructive critisism, your abdominal wall seems to stick out, and thats not so easy to fix, please don't take any of this as a flame, i think you look great bro!

Nelson

Yeah bro im 31, its just that when your filling out that stuff you cant be bothered to go to year u were born in especially when the computer you use keeps jamming, so u want to get it done as quick as possible
No worries.
BTW Happy Belated B`day

belbs75

Awards
Re: NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice job bro, your lean as hell and pretty good mass your carrying, your legs(i can only see your upper thigh) but could be lagging just a tad, you look great bro, just giving constructive critisism, your abdominal wall seems to stick out, and thats not so easy to fix, please don't take any of this as a flame, i think you look great bro!
Hey bro critisism is good, it just makes me go out and train harder

:D

sctxms

Awards
Okay thanks just when I was feeling good you had to post your pics great now when I post mine I will look like FAT BASTARD from Austin powers! You look great good job hopefully in six more months I will look half that ripped. What is you BF%

belbs75

Awards
Okay thanks just when I was feeling good you had to post your pics great now when I post mine I will look like FAT BASTARD from Austin powers! You look great good job hopefully in six more months I will look half that ripped. What is you BF%
Dont know what % my B/F is

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Shredded like paper at Enron, damn man! Good job bro, THAT is ripped. :)
now THAT'S what I call shredded! heh :D :D awesome job bro....and i was just feelin proud for havin lost 12 lbs!:mad: ...with about 15 more to go...man do i have alot of work to do!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Re: NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by b-boy
your abdominal wall seems to stick out, and thats not so easy to fix, please don't take any of this as a flame, i think you look great bro!
That's a good point b-boy, I did kinda notice that actually. Wonder what you could do about that? Maybe just try and work around the rest of the physique, emphasizing on chest/shoulders so forth to try and take the eye away from the abs?

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
ephedra is 100% natural man, your crazy ripped, triceps are crazy, you look chisled from stone man :D

ChaseRoy

Awards
only criticism I have is do some heavy rows to bring the thickness out in the lats...also as bboy already mentioned the legs too. But you look great man, keep it up.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
very nice indeed.. do you compete? how many calories you take in a day? i am just curious to see your diet during your cutting phase...

also in that second picture is your left bicep smaller than your right? or did you just not flex it? i soemtimes do that when im taking pics, focusing on flexing everything and ill flex one side of something more than the other..

belbs75

Awards
very nice indeed.. do you compete? how many calories you take in a day? i am just curious to see your diet during your cutting phase...

also in that second picture is your left bicep smaller than your right? or did you just not flex it? i soemtimes do that when im taking pics, focusing on flexing everything and ill flex one side of something more than the other..
This is the 1st time ever ive taken pics like this. Im usually to uncomfortable .. Im taking in 3400 cals. Im like this all year round..

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I will go delete my pics now.....

good shiat man........

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
well damn...you make me look like a fat, out of shape, never-picked-up-a-weight-in-my-life, lazy, mofo...

my compliments

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Oh and what kind of training ( days, set, reps) do you do? An how much cardio?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you take in 3400 calories a day?!?! how do you do that then? keto?

belbs75

Awards
you take in 3400 calories a day?!?! how do you do that then? keto?
Bro i eat 6whole food meals a day, and i have complex caebs with it every meal. I have 2 breakfasts one is at 6 am and the other at 9 am. My first 2 meals i take in close to 180g Carbs.. Then the remainder of my meals i shot for 40g carbs.. Then also i have my Post workout shake with simple carbs.. So i have 6 whole food meals and 3 shakes a day.. A shake after cardio , a shake post workout, and a shake before bed...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what do you do for aliving if you don't mind me asking. I don't think I could ever have that much time to do cardio twice a day, let a lone get in 6 whole food meals....

I am impressed..thats dedication and a half.

h19

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
more like how do you keep muscle mass and still do cardio ?!?!?!

belbs75

Awards
bro i eat lots.. Im only 167lbs. So basically im maintaining.. Im on holidays at the moment but in Australia im a farmer believe it or not. Well not exactly a farmer but we own a few farms, and we sell the vege that grows there.. Basically im in my office taking large orders from restaurants and supermarkets. Being a part owner of the business i get to be as flexible as i want..

dieseldude

Awards
You look awesome, just like the last set of photos........
Its hard to believe you maintain that look year round.
Keep up the great work, unbelievable definition in you tri's bro!

belbs75

Awards
You look awesome, just like the last set of photos........
Its hard to believe you maintain that look year round.
Keep up the great work, unbelievable definition in you tri's bro!
Thanks buddy.. I have actually lost some weight since getting to the U.S.. I was 175lbs when i left Australia 10 weeks ago. I think most of the weight i've lost is in my Quads, my jeans are usually very tight around my legs.. I hate that im a size 28 waist but i gotta buy size 30-32 so they can fit my legs... But i aint having that problem now.

gettnbig

Awards
You said you were natural but over at MM you said you were "eating" some winny tabs? Not that it really matters because you look sick but just curious on that.

belbs75

Awards
I actually had some vials given to me, i did drink some yes.. dont know if it did anything though.. I hope it did..

belbs75

Awards
I actually had some vials given to me, i did drink some yes.. dont know if it did anything though.. I hope it did..
I actually did say i drank some on my pics in fitnessgeared.. Did'nt have the guts to inject myself though, and was'nt willing to ask someone to jab my butt with a needle..

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheVenom Forum Suggestions and News 0
Pics 14