new pics coming up tonight...have a look

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, for those of you who have never seen my before pics  http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436&highlight=finally%2A

there they are.  Those are from december 2002.

I will post some pics tonight, which I am considering b4 pics again.  I guess they would be better put as progress pics but either way.  so the ones going up tonight will be my after pics from december, but my before pics to my current cycle...

looking forward to seeing my pics myself, to see what ive done since dec.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
test to see how big this is gonna be

ok well that was way to huge, and when i adjust the size it cuts off most of the damn picture..hmm..i have to ask the guy that let me borrow the camera how i can adjust it ..it took up like the whole screen..wtf

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
ok, i got it i think.............right now im on about day 4 of finishing off my T1pro @ 3 squirts a day...then immediately after doing 6g fina/5g 4ad in Tgel  gel at 4 squirts/day for 30 days

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
these came out real bad, i just noticed..but ahh what the hell...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
relaxed bi

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
well there are a few, they came out real bad, those were the best of the ones i took before...im not impressed myself though..

I did make some progress, but not nearly as much as I could have.....

back to the drawing board

h19

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Nice improvements man...keep up the good work

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
h19...man i think you've done well...i think we all feel to a certain extent we could/should have done better....but you made good progress...keep up the good work bro....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hey, nicely done, definitely quite a noticable progression from the previous pics. good back shots

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Good work, a product of anabolicminds....

PS- You did a great job in 'blah' pic #2 of constricting the love handles ;) I aint mad at 'cha

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Good work, a product of anabolicminds....

PS- You did a great job in 'blah' pic #2 of constricting the love handles ;) I aint mad at 'cha

damn right I did..haha..

hopefully, I will have much better pics by the end of april.  My diet was not really on from december-end of feb, and I wasn't training as often as I would have liked do to many reasons...now though, diet is totally on (you should see my office at work, my desk looks like a health store)....and training is on also....

thanks for the encouragement guys

h19

b-boy

Awards
fo shizzle my nizzle

hey you little short ****, job well done bro, i can def. tell a difference in the new pics, you are going to be one large mofo in the near future, just stay dedicated and TRAIN HARD, and when you've done that then TRAIN HARDER!  nice job and bump for my fellow vertically handicapped bro's..LOL..

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
haha...thanks man. Now only if there was some thing that could make me taller....being short is cool though..makes you look scarier..

what about u b-boy, got any recent shots?

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by hamper19
haha...thanks man. Now only if there was some thing that could make me taller....being short is cool though..makes you look scarier..

ah in due time young grasshoppa, around may i will unleash the beast on everyone..LOL.. no really next pics should be good if everything goes right.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
yeah Hamper, I can tell a big difference...great job

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks, Next pics will be a lot better.

BrKonman

Awards
Holy sh!t bro...

Heh, don't even try to say ya haven't improved...

Crazy man, I've been gone so long hamp got huge... Good work bro. Keep it up, and ya better give us all the good details on the Fina/4ad cycle.

Technics

Technics

Awards

There is something called Prolex that my friend has taken and made him a lot taller. PM me for more info if you really want it or want to check out.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
haha..thats what i looked like before i started lifting