pre-cycle pics, 6'2 232

Steve325

Banned
Awards
here I am, 6'2 232 (actually around 225ish in pics) they are a little older. I'm going to do a basic 14 week test E cycle to start out with (500mg) with 250x2EW HCG

keeping it simple, just looking for a nice, solid 8-10 lbs

My goal in this cycle is to gain THICKNESS in chest and back, because IMO it SUCKS! My neck and my forearms are also going to be targeted as they are lagging a pretty good ways behind.

*********NWS ASS/leg shot below************

Last edited by a moderator:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say nice pictures till I saw the ass. Well with that said, everything is good, just get rid of the ass, a little suprise I could have done without. lol

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Dude, why are you showing an ass picture????? That's not cool and I think you are on the wrong site. :mad:

You could of have taken a picture of your legs, without pulling down your shorts but you wanted to try some gay **** on this site.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, agreed. no man ass required for posing bro. rest of pics look like you know what you're doing though, good luck with the cycle. chest/back looks proportional with the rest of your body,

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There, no need to neg rep the guy.

Looking good bro, keep it up.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
looking solid bro, keep us updated on the test e cycle

Steve325

Banned
Awards
sorry bout that guys, didn't know it would offend anyone.. it's a muscle too, right?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
maybe if you're used to showing your ass to a bunch of guys it's not a big deal. posing trunks would have been different. there's other ways to show leg shots and there's no need for anyone to see an ass shot unless you've got striations back there, and that's competition ready.