SD-4-4-4 On -off-On...=520 Max x1

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
good lord.

thats awesome man, what was your max beforehand?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, i run on a 1 year plan which calls for power lifting 3 months out of the year, so last time i benched max was last Nov. and i pressed 380-No spot

But without a shirt, i had to have someone stand over me just incase

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I thought my recent attained goal of 405 was nice. That is hella impressive :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nice lift, but does that say that you ran SD for 12 weeks :jaw:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice lift, but does that say that you ran SD for 12 weeks :jaw:
Thanx fellas, i dont kno what to call it, but what i did was run 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks off, and then i ran 4 weeks again for a total of 12 weeks.
Ive been off for 6 weeks now took a little break, but my next cycle will be S1+ and SD for a 6 week run, i want to get as close to 600lb as possible, and ill deff post the pics and video, after im done.
To be honest, i would like to hit 550lb and anything else will be a plus

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
And I thought my recent attained goal of 405 was nice. That is hella impressive :)
Ha , its funny u said that cuz that was my record this year also, about 4 months before i hit 520., So keep beating on those weights, progress will deff come

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Polish-

Do you have a log ???

I'd love to know how much you are taking and how you get around the lower back pumps.

I was crippled on just 20mg/day while taking 6.5-7 grams of taurine a day (plus 4 bananas).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
holy sh_t... what is your AAS experience PO?
congrats man :clap:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with taking methyls so many times in one year. Hope you are getting bloodwork done with using sd that many times. Otherwise, good luck with getting to your goal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mind giving me what your workout program for the bench is?

Quaid

Awards
Polish, I'm a much much smaller guy than you with only a 245 lb. Bench Press But, WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE 1 SPOTTER USING 520lbs.? (Assuming that the guy in the pic is not in fact Superman)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THAT'S A TON OF WEIGHT.

but, if your spot has his hands on the bar, that makes a huge difference. anyone who benches big knows this. also, we dont really know if/how much he was helping.

still, that's alot of goddamn weight.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Polish, I'm a much much smaller guy than you with only a 245 lb. Bench Press But, WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE 1 SPOTTER USING 520lbs.? (Assuming that the guy in the pic is not in fact Superman)
:icon_lol: thats funny, that was my thought that day, i was gonne have 2 guys on the sides instead but when the day came, as u can c, my gym was a ghost town?!?!?...No idea where everyone went that day...lol, so i used my good friend and a great spotter too.

SAME--OLD: to answer ur question, i was iffiy a bit doing this weight, my goal was 480, but that went up to easy, so i kept on , i started with 405, 445,475,495,520 taking 3 min breaks between....for anyone that benches over 300 knows that having someone standing over u gives u a mental boost.....insurance, so as i lifted the bar it went ok, so i lowered it, nice and slow, and then up it went. My spotter said he was under the bar but wasint helpin me, i mean thats not a face of someone struggling to lift the weight.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Ill post my routine for u later on tonight, no prob, and if u work hard i can guarantee a 15 % increase in the first 5 weeks and another 5 to 10 % at the end of the 12 week run.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
holy sh_t... what is your AAS experience PO?
congrats man :clap:
Klugman----no i dont have a log, but the first 4 weeks i ran 10,20,20,30mg's SD, Lean extreeme, and rebound for 4 weeks PCT , and then I ran 20,30,40,40mg's which was a waste, followed by Nova & Clomid PCT 40,30,30,20ml.
To be honest i didnt really feel the 40mg's, all i got was pimples in weird areas lower mid back, chest , around the nevel, pelvis between my pubes, shoulders, and that **** continued for like 7 weeks after the last pill. SUCKED
still have a few left behind dont kno y.

The next one im gonne try is 10,20,30,30,30,30 6 weeks, with S1+
we' ll c what happens

And CEDeoudes59-----if ur asking me if i pinned myself ever, then id have to say no, never anything injected. No real thing yet, i have been trying diff combinations of PH's thou for the past 4 years, but never has any sucess until i joined this Board:woohoo: and that happend by just luck!!!
After joining here, i tried my first real PH, M1T----lolol bad ****, with great results , just look at my previous pics in this forum ...before M1t, and then after...i even think that that is the title of the thread....i guess that answers it ..

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
the guy holding the camera could have helped spot.....jus givin ya a hard time
that sick bro

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
lololol:D yo whiskey, stay tuned in like 1 hour ill post the pics of the guiy holding the camera and ull tell me if he could have helped.........hahahalmao wait till u c this trust me holding the camera was really all he could have done....hahahah

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
boobies r a mystery.but a sweet one..lol
but i ve been lifting since i was 15 on and off to 20...then had a 2 year break, started again for 1 year..then stopped for 3 years, and when i started again i havent stopped 3 1/2 years now

ericnb_98

Awards
very impressive!! but did you get any bloodwork done?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Piotrek----dzenki brother....trzeba prubowac..i do pzodu!!

Ericnb98---the answer to ur ques is No.....i kno i should but im currently switching insurance companys so i will have to wait a bit