Role Models with Stats included

bodysculpt

Awards
Hi,

Ive asked this question on another forum but noone could help.

Does anyone know of a website with pics of bodybuilders and all their relevant stats included.... i.e age, height, weight, bf% etc?

and I'm not talking bout Arnie, Ronnie Coleman Dorian yates type of Bodybuilders either, just people like you and I that arent juicing hard but have good physiques say around 200 to 250lbs... something realistic..
theirs gotta be a website out there?

attached photo as anexample..

Attachments

bodysculpt

Awards
I guess there's no such site.. or maybe everyone thinks theyre gonna look like the Dorian Yates and Ronnie Colemans of body building. I gave up on that years ago... just not realistic..

bodysculpt

Awards
Why is it not realistic to get like Dorian Yates? well if you aint got the genes no amount of Steroids/nutrition etc etc will get you there...

So does anyone know of any bodybuilders of European descent.. that have a competition weight of around 200 to 210lbs at a height of 5'9 to 5'10?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
No, I meant why do you need these pictures and stats?

bodysculpt

Awards
just for motivational purposes really. ive found a realistic bodybuilding role model, should have known this ages ago... Frank Zane, 5,9 competition weight 185lbs. he looked good. will look up his measurements.

Attachments

Quaid

Awards
No offense, but looking like Frank Zane will be a very difficult as well ( He was Mr. Olympia). On this note: check out other greats like Larry Scott and Steve Reeves.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but looking like Frank Zane will be a very difficult as well ( He was Mr. Olympia). On this note: check out other greats like Larry Scott and Steve Reeves.
It may be difficult, but it is more realistic. Even though he was Mr. O, it was based on his aesthetics, not his mass. I think everyone with a decent amount of experience/knowledge can attain a physique of around 190lbs and low bf.

bodysculpt

Awards
yes, i do emphasize MORE realistic.

I'll look up Larry Scott and Steve Reeves.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It may be difficult, but it is more realistic. Even though he was Mr. O, it was based on his aesthetics, not his mass. I think everyone with a decent amount of experience/knowledge can attain a physique of around 190lbs and low bf.
Don't forget doing vacuums like it's your job. I'm shooting for the Zane look.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Basically sucking in your abdomen as hard as possible for 10-15 seconds.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
vacuums??
exhale all the wind from your lungs, then suck in your abdomen very hard so your stomach will be "vacumned" in. From the side you will look like your stomach is a few inches wide and your ribs will pop out. Hold for 15-20 seconds, 3 sets. These work very very well for flattening the stomach and creating a stronger taper.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they do make a big difference on how flat your midsection is when standing relaxed.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I hate doing vacuums, but they are definitely effective. I'm gonna have to be meticulous with them once I start the IGF.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate doing vacuums, but they are definitely effective. I'm gonna have to be meticulous with them once I start the IGF.
I hear ya man... That's why I have hardly ever done them. Between those and kegals, I'd barely have the energy to workout.