Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can be a lot more than just nice :D

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
looking awesome.. hey never got that email you sent.. the only reason I haven't returned it

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Dang you do look tough:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I wish my abs looked like that.

T

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
you have a beautiful body, the pic in the avatar is really nice too

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Firm & feminine. Looking good.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
VERY NICE :cool:

It's always cool to see other 30 something keeping their body in shape. Hmmm, especially the females.

Keep up the good work.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
VERY NICE :cool:

It's always cool to see other 30 something keeping their body in shape. Hmmm, especially the females.

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well you said to be nice so I will.

I really would much rather be naughty ;)

Pic is nice but your avatar is even better.

CROWLER

D

Deegee

Awards
looking damn fine. gotta add to the call for more pics too.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jeez woman.. What's there not to be nice about... Your HOT!!!

(please don't take a offence to the phrase.."Jeez woman")

:mrgreen:

mab904

mab904

Awards
You look great in all your pics. A lot of people don't realize the hard work and dedication it takes to reach your level of fitness and body conditioning. You got it, so flaunt it. You've earned the right imo. :)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Very nice work. What are you doing with the d-bell? Twists? If so, please proceed.

R

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
You look awesome, keep up the hard work and more pics please.:)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Very nice TC. I love a ladies physically fit body. Keep up the great work!:thumbsup:

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
thought the same thing gimpy.... they should do an ip check.. btw where the hell is mr gimpy... tell him to get his ass on aim!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't really matter I guess either way unless there was some drama I missed a while ago :)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
u look great wrangler girl :)

Yes as a matter of fact there was some drama that was not posted, but thank you mrs.gimpy for opening your big mouth. I had to unregister wranglergirl due to some disturbing emails I was getting, they had stopped but funny I had one this AM, and now I see your post!

I like learning from this board and having the medical issues I have has been a great help! Living with lupus has been a hell of a thing, and damnit if I am not tired as hell. So think before you speak in the future.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear you are getting disturbing emails.. I can only imagine what kind of emails they might be.. But I'm guessing it's from an idiot that, doesn't know when to quit.

So who ever you are... if your out there... Why don't you quit already?
:FUfinger:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Closed before it got out of hand...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u look great wrangler girl :)

Yes as a matter of fact there was some drama that was not posted, but thank you mrs.gimpy for opening your big mouth. I had to unregister wranglergirl due to some disturbing emails I was getting, they had stopped but funny I had one this AM, and now I see your post!

I like learning from this board and having the medical issues I have has been a great help! Living with lupus has been a hell of a thing, and damnit if I am not tired as hell. So think before you speak in the future.
Hey Gimpy. I have just about had it with your ****. You contribute no value whatsoever to this bodybuilding board and create H.S. drama at best. If I found out that you have anything to do with harrasing anyone I will kick your ass out of here in a heartbeat. I don't care who your fiance is or who you keep as your friends on this board. This is already your second screen name and will be your last. Consider this your only warning. If I so much as dislike the font in your post you are out of here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.