mab's front double bicep pic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. mab's front double bicep pic


    One from today. Needs a lot of work I know, but slowly getting there.
    Last edited by mab904; 01-09-2006 at 11:27 AM.


  2. Lots of work my ass, you look great!
    RIP Ryan, :(

  3. You look excellent.
    •   
       


  4. i remember you saying you were going to try your hand at women's BBing and i really have no idea what the ideal woman's BBer would look like so i can't critique from that standpoint

    but i can say i think you look ****ing awesome

  5. Beautiful

  6. That's better then 99% of the women I see in my gym. Good job.

  7. Good work Mab!!! If womens bodybuilding is to redeem itself, it should take the turn you are going: beautiful muscle.

  8. Man, what's up with yo' face? It's broke!


    Hahah. Just kidding. You have bigger biceps than I do.
  9. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    speechless....every picture you post makes my jaw drop in a good way...keep up the great work.

  10. You're in great nick.

    Why do you obliterate your face though? There are millions online, so why would having yours on make any difference?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. You are right Robboe. Good question...maybe I thought someone might recognize me ...lol. And why would that even matter.
    Here's a couple with face. I wasn't even smiling in that bicep shot. Sorta looks like a dmv photo . At least I'm smiling a bit here.
    Last edited by mab904; 01-09-2006 at 11:27 AM.

  12. You look great in all your pics mab. Everyone here thinks they need work because of our distorted self images but trust people that focus on muscle and having the perfect physique every day. You look great.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    You are right Robboe. Good question...maybe I thought someone might recognize me ...lol. And why would that even matter.
    Here's a couple with face. I wasn't even smiling in that bicep shot. Sorta looks like a dmv photo . At least I'm smiling a bit here.
    You're a pretty woman, so you've no need to conceal it!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  14. Very attractive.

  15. You look terrific Mab. Keep up the great work!

  16. Lovin it! keep em coming.

  17. Very nice!

  18. Don't know why, but I keep coming back here to check that double bicep pic. I think I'm in love...lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Don't know why, but I keep coming back here to check that double bicep pic. I think I'm in love...lol.
    You sure know how to flatter a girl Cuffs.
    I was looking at your avatar. This may sounds strange but she looks like that porn star Janine Lindemulder. I used to have a very similar outfit actually...my ex was a cop...and he'd let me wear his hat with it

  20. Yeah, I have no idea who the chick is, but she is hot. Ran across it a couple years ago and used it ever since. Now, seeing you in that outfit would be very interesting. I'd even let you hold my nightstick while wearing it...lol.

  21. Whoa, another 30 something female looking hot on A.M.

    You and toughgirl got the guys on A.M going wild.

    You ladies keep up the hard work because yall looking damn good in those pictures.

  22. great work Mab...you look marvelous!!!

  23. Nice forearms, too...

  24. Great pec development, most people's chest goes flat in that pose.. You could put on abit more muscle and still look feminine..

  25. Thanks bigpete. My goal right now is 5 more lbs of muscle. I want to compete again next year.

  26. Hmmmmmm....just had to check out this pose once again.

  27. You look fantastic

  28. Damn Mab, u have truly made art out of your body, great job!!!!!
  29. Nice


    looking bueno

  30. u look great in every picture i see.

    a face shot! i think you are the first woman to do it. aw its a nice one too

  31. Quote Originally Posted by 04stangman
    Yummy
    Don't make comments like this unless you want to end up like this new guy.. 4 posts and already making a great name for himself.. bye bye

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    One from today. Needs a lot of work I know, but slowly getting there.

    Looking GREAT at 38. Good for you.

  33. Im glad someone bumped this, very good!!!!!

  34. unbelievable avatar!! big props
    PharmD

  35. Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    You sure know how to flatter a girl Cuffs.
    I was looking at your avatar. This may sounds strange but she looks like that porn star Janine Lindemulder. I used to have a very similar outfit actually...my ex was a cop...and he'd let me wear his hat with it
    Sounds like we need a front double bi in THAT OUTFIT...

    Looking good, the pose is good, bring the hands out just a bit and it'll give a little more snap to the bicep, but the elbow height and everything is right on.
    You've got long graceful arms, open them up a bit and show the muscle.
    Abs are nice, overall a definite buff bod!

  36. You are gorgeous Mab Best of luck in your bodybuilding endevours!!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Great pec development, most people's chest goes flat in that pose.. You could put on abit more muscle and still look feminine..
    Big pete help me out your Lats lookl great Mine are lagging can you tip me off on what to do. My arms and chest are slowly getting there but my back is being stubborn!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian Bear
    Big pete help me out your Lats lookl great Mine are lagging can you tip me off on what to do. My arms and chest are slowly getting there but my back is being stubborn!
    Maybe in another thread..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Front of biceps
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. Best Exercises for Bicep width from front?
    By cowboy007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
  3. Bicep Peak Pics
    By Connman in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 02:38 AM
  4. Back double biceps challange
    By John Smeton in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:22 AM
  5. Quick rear, double-bi pic
    By Rodja in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in