ronnie-like physique

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i miss Orville Burke, he had a decent build, just had that distended gut, and health probs knocked him off track, if i am not mistaken he almost died, or had some serious complications after his NOC win. Hopefully he will come back.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
his back width was INSANE!! great quad sweep as well .. obvious misuse of synthol in his calves though

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge but I wish bbers would bring back the small waist an unpoofified gut.

Atlas

Awards
Where did you hear he died?! I heard his health was a lot better and there was a hint of a comeback. His health declined after his last Olympia, I believe he tore a tricep during a shoot for Chris Lund (he fucks up all the BB's in his shoots making them lift OFFSEASON weights just hours or days after a contest) and when Orville when under the knife to repair it he had complications with the anesthesia and one of the drugs in his system. He then lapsed into a coma. This is all off the top of my head but I follow bodybuilding intently!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find anything on him dying. I would think something would of popped up.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find anything on him dying. I would think something would of popped up.
you're probably right, i heard the news on another board.

i did a search and all i could find was that he had fallen into a coma for several weeks and although he eventually came out of it he was never the same after.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
If I was as big as his left lat alone I would be proud. :cheers: