greg kovacs looks like ass

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
geez, unfortunately, I think it's only a matter of time until he makes the news as yet another loss in the BB community.... Dude's gotta know when to say when....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
fucker should have stuck to PL'ing. at least he would have been a threat there.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He looked better in those old Muscletech ads, guess he didn't recover after they dropped him the first time he ran off stage crying.. :nutkick:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
it is strange and sad/ironic that we (ostensibly) enter the BB'ing world intent on things such as health, fitness, muscle, nutrition,etc. But taken to extremes (as with most everything) the result becomes literally just the OPPOSITE; health risks, lack of overall fitness/mobility, toxic overload, shorter life span, ugliness....

"balance" in life is your friend....

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that is just wrong, can he not see how awful he looks, and who on earth r the people who tel him, yea u look good !!! the dude needs help...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
imagine being his trainer or worse yet, his sponsor? lol

"um yeah greg.....go get em tiger. you look great. this is your year" <snicker>

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
it is strange and sad/ironic that we (ostensibly) enter the BB'ing world intent on things such as health, fitness, muscle, nutrition,etc. But taken to extremes (as with most everything) the result becomes literally just the OPPOSITE; health risks, lack of overall fitness/mobility, toxic overload, shorter life span, ugliness....

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
ACIM student

you've said it all my friend...
<!-- / sig -->

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Great Post Milwood, signature material...:clap2:

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Jesus Christ, what a fucking wreck. He needs to give it up.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On that second pic, he looks like he HAD something going... WTF happened? I simply can't believe he's going on STAGE looking like that?!?

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
all that dieting screwed him up,

I saw him at 355 in 97 he was the biggest human i had ever seen.

he would have killed in PLing OR strongman, and better yet, made some money!!!

He looks like a old baseball glove, a saddle, or a piece of beef jerkey.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
That's gross

and

Did you guys see Arnold lately?????

Jwil

Board Supporter
Awards
Update: he sure pulled it togethor for the Toronto Pro!

Now this is a physique we should all aspire for...

edit: forgot to include /sarcasm off

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
As hideous as he looks, and despite his massive size, his arms look small :sick:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok boys and girls u wanna self mutilate yourself stick to larg piercings and facial tatoos there cheaper and u will live longer

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys, can a pro get their pro card taken away?
because if they are gonna take it away from anyone they should take it away from kovacs.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys, can a pro get their pro card taken away?
because if they are gonna take it away from anyone they should take it away from kovacs.
I agree, he looks like ass. Either he needs to call it quits or they need to make him stop making a fool of himself.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
looks like he sucked down a 12 of Labatts before the show!! :head:

Jack Tragic

Awards

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
ACIM student

you've said it all my friend...
<!-- / sig -->
Well put...BOTH of you! :trout: