- 09-05-2005, 02:06 AM
- 09-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Nice size gains! Especially considering you did'nt gain much bodyfat....
- 09-05-2005, 09:51 AM
09-05-2005, 12:55 PM
09-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Good growth + negligible fat gain = GREAT JOB.
09-05-2005, 01:41 PM
i agree...your looking great bro...your arms doubled in size in those 17 months...yet it looks as if your body fat dropped...excellent work.
09-05-2005, 03:54 PM
09-05-2005, 04:00 PM
09-05-2005, 09:28 PM
You look heavier than 165lbs in the before pic.
09-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Well thats what i weighed ;-) Ok so this part belongs in a different section but I didnt want to start a new thread. I want make sure i keep all the lean mass i can while i cut, tell me what you guys think about this:
Whole grain bagel
10oz milk with a scoop whey
½ cup oat meal
scoop whey with water
10oz water with 2 scoops whey
½ cup oats
whole grain bagel
1¼ cup egg whites
10oz milk with a scoop of protein
1 table spoon of natty PB
About 2400 cals
Cardio 5-6 days a week for 30 mintues or so. I'm thinking i will either do the cardio before meal number one or before number six, suggestions? I also take fish oil and multi vitamins daily.
09-05-2005, 10:00 PM
DittoOriginally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
Similar Forum Threads
- By belbs75 in forum PicsReplies: 54Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:44 PM
- By MaynardMeek in forum PoliticsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2006, 07:31 PM
- By crazypete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2003, 06:55 PM
- By Kerruptt in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2003, 12:19 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2003, 06:25 PM