before SD

thedon3534

Awards
Figured I would post my pic before my SD cycle.

weight= 240

bodyfat around 12 percent

6 foot 2

Attachments

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just think what u will look like with about 13 more lbs. with less bodyfat, u WILL like what super will do for u, good luck

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Check out Crazy Otter's pics, you guys are twins.

thedon3534

Awards
The strength effects are amazing.... I benched 315 with 4 sets of 8 last week and on the last set was only able to do 6 and this week when I did 320 I was EASILY able to do all 4 sets of 8..... crazy because it has only been a week and I havent even reached the total dosage.

thedon3534

Awards
just another update... Instead of 335 on bench for 5 sets of 5 I was able to do 345. YAY! ... hah

thedon3534

Awards
Thankfully done with the SD. Now that I have to run for athletics, I have the most intense back/legs pumps that are absolutely excruciating. How long till this stops happening? I feel so muscle bound and stretching isnt really helping. I have taurine and that seems to have no effect. I have my rebound and will be getting my nolva soon. I was supposed to have them at the same time but because of customs it has to be reshipped. I think someone said start high with rebound and go down and then start nolva at 40 mg and then go down. Well anyways.... I went from 240 to 253 pounds. No noticeable gains in fat... my caliper skills arent the best but it seems if anything I went down to around 10 percent from 12. Check out the pic.

Attachments

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good work man. Tidy up your room next time you take pix. :p Seriously, are you in Canada? Did your SD package get inspected at customs?

thedon3534

Awards
It was my nolvadex.... Im in the US.. I am not sure why it got stuck at customs?.. But the place said they were reshipping it anyways..

Good work man. Tidy up your room next time you take pix. :p Seriously, are you in Canada? Did your SD package get inspected at customs?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully done with the SD. Now that I have to run for athletics, I have the most intense back/legs pumps that are absolutely excruciating. How long till this stops happening? I feel so muscle bound and stretching isnt really helping. I have taurine and that seems to have no effect. I have my rebound and will be getting my nolva soon. I was supposed to have them at the same time but because of customs it has to be reshipped. I think someone said start high with rebound and go down and then start nolva at 40 mg and then go down. Well anyways.... I went from 240 to 253 pounds. No noticeable gains in fat... my caliper skills arent the best but it seems if anything I went down to around 10 percent from 12. Check out the pic.
Good job. Can see added mass in shoulder & traps.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i can tell size of your arms increased a lot.

nice job

thedon3534

Awards
just wanted to note that like others after SD (in pct), I have gained steadily. 5 sets of 5 in bench is at 355 as opposed to 345 when I ended.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn.....355 with 5x5 is great, bro. Huge numbers!

thedon3534

Awards
if anyone cares... my numbers keep going up... I did 5 sets of 5 of 360 on the bench today.