Carrot Top Working Out....Funny Lookin Pics

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
he looks kinda built for a red headed freak.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn... Wish he'd pull his pants up.... and what's with the eye makeup?

sctxms

Awards
he also tall I think about 6'2 and cosign on the pants

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't need to see his Carrot Crotch. :aargh:

dd

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
That's quite the improvement from when he first started out performing. Good posterboy for proving that "bad genetics" is just an excuse, and hard work really does pay off.

But those pants - they should never be that low... unless there's a hot chick down there

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I remember seeing him on mtv/vh1 or something, and thinking he was getting bigger. Good transformation, looks like he's pretty serious about it, but WTF with the makeup???

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
LOL @ the carrot juicer.

Yea, I bet hes juicing, good for him though. Hes acquired a good physique, that doesnt take away from his face/hair though....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
what a fag....

nice gyno too.
Dude...I doubt he's juiced to high hell just because he looks to have a tad of gyno.

I got gyno at the age of 12...was I juicin'? :rolleyes:

Anyway, aside from the pants and the eye-liner, I'm gonna throw a congrats out to the weirdo. He obviously worked hard and he keeps gettin' bigger.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...he doesn't appear to be wearing any underwear... not a fan of that on him

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
dude is pretty ripped though, I will give him that much. Yeah, but put on some damn undies dude!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the eyeliner, pants, and pale skin he looks good. I'd say he's hitting the juice why wouldn't he? He does need to bring up those delts though.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
His arms look great, his upper body more then decent.. I'm surprised though he barely has any abs, at that BF%. No leg shots either... arm/chest only guy?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definately your standard bench/bicep curl only guy. Look how disproportionate his arms are to his legs and abs. Obviously this says no lower body work, and I'll bet his back sucks too. Looks like the delts and traps were negleted as well. Although to be fair he is doing bicep curls for the shoot so the arms may just be pumped.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Not a carrot top fan, he does look like he has put some time into the gym. Still one ugly looking mother fucker though.

definately your standard bench/bicep curl only guy. Look how disproportionate his arms are to his legs and abs. Obviously this says no lower body work, and I'll bet his back sucks too. Looks like the delts and traps were negleted as well. Although to be fair he is doing bicep curls for the shoot so the arms may just be pumped.
How can you say his legs suck though? He is trying to wear some baggy ass pants..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
His arms look great, his upper body more then decent.. I'm surprised though he barely has any abs, at that BF%. No leg shots either... arm/chest only guy?
Abs are a genetic thing, like anything else, and some people just don't have the connective tissue that separates the abs well. That's why some people have 4 packs, 2 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, and in the case of someone like boyer coe, not a damn "ab" on him even at contest shape and with a small, undistended waist.

bench261

Awards
Help me out here, I don't see any gyno...
the way his right nip is hangin on the 6th pic, plus the last pic where his chest is relaxed, it is mad round on the bottom considerin is bodyfat is low. his complexion hides his nips well though

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's got a tad of gyno, yes. Nothing like mine though. :(

Small delts... But..

ABSOLUTELY *NO* lats!

And his triceps seem SMALLER than his biceps....................... Disproportionate is right. Yuck. I'd rather be the way I am : 18%bf, tits, and still more aesthetic than that.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thsts the way his chest is developed. Thats not gyno.

anadrol75

Awards
I think Arnold summed it up in Predator. "Your one ugly mother fucker". I'll bet he still get's plenty of ass becuase of money and fame. And that's a shame!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he's juicing. The guys like 180 tops...why would you think that would mean he was juicing? Hit the gym, clean up the diet and ANYONE can attain that physique.

Plus, he was pumped up...right after I lift, I can gain an additional 1-1.5" on all BP's...too bad it doesn't stay that way. :sad:

I remember seeing him a couple years back doing all of those 1800 collect commercials, and he was pretty ripped back then too, now he's just gained a little more size, that's all.

I still think he's a quirk and why a dood would wear any kind of makeup is beyond me...I def wouldn't wanna be seen with him that's for sure....BUT, if I was making the kinda cash he is, then my priorities would change pretty fast...hind sight is always 20/20. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think Arnold summed it up in Predator. "Your one ugly mother fucker". I'll bet he still get's plenty of ass becuase of money and fame. And that's a shame!
BUMP to this!! I remember seeing some talk show back when I was collecting unemployment and the show was about all these chicks that had this "carrotop fetish"...there'll always be some kind of freak that finds guys like this attractive...lol. If I remember correctly, these chicks were gorgeous too. :sad:

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
I'M SMALLER THAN CARROT TOP!?

:frustrate :rant: :rasp: :aargh:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT A FRIGGEN QUEER!!!!
ya man so disproportioned its ugly as all sin. NO ABS!?!?!?! this is sad and its soo funny cause hes trying to look all tough holdin 30 pound dumbells, haha. but ya man hes all bi's chest. plus what the freak is up with the eye make up and all the foundation coverup crap hes wearin? freckle shy? sad, hes got a bad complex.... but i think most of of do.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Thsts the way his chest is developed. Thats not gyno.
I will second that, its just his development. I don't understand where this big mass hysteria about gyno came from recently anyway.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how we tear the hell out of famous or pro lifters but will give pages of support for unknowns or people who barely have anything to shoiw for being in the gym. :) We're a funny group of freaks ,haha

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Funny how we tear the hell out of famous or pro lifters but will give pages of support for unknowns or people who barely have anything to shoiw for being in the gym. :) We're a funny group of freaks ,haha
I was wonderin' about that myself. :think:

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I will second that, its just his development. I don't understand where this big mass hysteria about gyno came from recently anyway.
Agreed, everyone seems to think they have (pubertal) gyno. It's getting ridiculous.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
These cant be real, can they?

I mean look at the incline bench behind him with 20 or so lbs. on it, or is someone else lifting it? This whole thing is mind bogoling.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you have to consider that there a a bunch of workouts using those bars that wouldn't require slabs of weight.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Dude looks like ****. Sure he is ripped but he is all chest and biceps with low bf. And his face! Cover the face and waist up and get surgery on that steroid-induced gyno, tittyboy.

Lats look non-existant, as well as tiny triceps, no traps, very small delts, WOMANLY forearms, and obviously doesn't show his legs b/c they are carrots. What a HOMO.

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Dude looks like ****. Sure he is ripped but he is all chest and biceps with low bf. And his face! Cover the face and waist up and get surgery on that steroid-induced gyno, tittyboy.

Lats look non-existant, as well as tiny triceps, no traps, very small delts, WOMANLY forearms, and obviously doesn't show his legs b/c they are carrots. What a HOMO.
Well then, pardon me while I go crawl into a hole and die. :rasp:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
He was on Cold Pizza this morning and I gotta say, he was pretty funny. He is all arms though.

VitaminT

Awards
Eyeliner? What about all the sketchy publications in the background?

Kudos to poopypants for pointing out the 30lbs on the dumbells. He should get a new trainer.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that guy is ABSOLUTELY on some illegal steroids, almost looks like tren by the way his veins on his arms are popping out, cheers to him anyway, and bump to the disgusting sagging pants,

maverick954

Awards
Don't know if he's on juice or not but the dude occasionally works out at my gym in Orlando. Decent guy, respectful & pretty hard-core when he's working. But yeah.... the mascara's a bit much.

PS: I'd guess he's 5'9-10 & about 180 - all upper.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how this thread got bumped again, but whoever those pictures are...She's the most buff dyke I've ever seen! I almost would have thought she was a man, but she doesn't quite pull it off.

B4n3 0n3

He looks pretty jacked to me. But the makeup and crotch pants I could live without.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet General Chat 2
FlawedGrunt General Chat 9
hyper24 Anabolics 38
andro69 General Chat 39
shaunnner General Chat 7