my pics.... constructive criticism plz

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
You're getting there...just give it some time. Looks like you should focus on chest...seems to be lagging...but hey..what do i know!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you also look lke you got awsome trap potential. those look like they may grow faster than your other parts, but like most people your chest does need some work.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
like they said. once you start eating correctly (and lots of it) you'll fill out.

o-dub

Awards
its really hard for me to gain weight, i have a very high metabolism. ive been lifting for about 3 years, but i have just recently started making gains again. thanx alot for the responses guys.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You have a really good start. Many of us started out on the VERY small end of the scale and over years of eating BIG have been able to put on some decent size.

Best of luck Bro

CROWLER

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
its really hard for me to gain weight, i have a very high metabolism. ive been lifting for about 3 years, but i have just recently started making gains again. thanx alot for the responses guys.
You should post up your diet bro and let everyone help esp if you are an ecto. Eat Eat Eat!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
honestly bro, you have good potential. The symmetry of your body is in my opinion, easiest to work with b/c you're a lean dude and i expect a high metabolism so your concern is only that of eating right and enough to bring your weight up. You obviously have the cuts and now, packing more size to your already solid frame, you can be one jacked dude. For real.
Sage

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
its really hard for me to gain weight, i have a very high metabolism. ive been lifting for about 3 years, but i
Right here I hear: "Blah, blah, blah....excuse, excuse, excuse" :D
have just recently started making gains again. thanx alot for the responses guys.
Post the diet. :)

Or, just cough up $250 and pay for bobo to write you a great diet that you can use forever, or until you need to make changes. At your size, your grocery bill shouldn't be too bad either :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So funny, i love hearing that excuse ( high metabolism), then asking what the diet is.. and it turns out to be like 1500 cals :D

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
he just needs to sack up and eat like a fuckin horse. Yes you will gain fat, so what. You will also look pretty swole as well. I probably pull more girls than guys that are skinny at a lower bf( you know the 160-180 pounders) because of my size. I bet why this guy doesn't want to start eating much. Girls really don't care between 10 and 15 percent. I am 14% and I do fine. You also can't build massive muscle with some low bf %. Get into the teens and watch the muscle pile on.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
like i said eat like a horse, train like a beast and sleep like a bear.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
like i said eat like a horse, train like a beast and sleep like a bear.
and BLEEEEEP like a rabbit! ha ha. are you taking any supps? planning a cycle of anything?