Figured, what the hell

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Figured, what the hell might as well post pics

I figured might as well post some pre-cycle pics. Any criticism kindly make it constructive :eek: .

A little background:
From 8/04 to 2/05 went from ~150lbs to ~165lbs. Diet & lifting. Got stuck there for 2 mos. Ran SD for 3 weeks @ 20mg. Gained ~1" on all measurements and increased wt to 173lbs ~14-15% BF. No Losses in size but lost about 2-3 lbs of what I am figuring was water, since there was no decrease in measurements. Started another SD/Prostanazol cycle during an extremely hectic time; moving, new job, driving 5 hours from MA to NJ every other day to set things up... Still no losses in size. I was looking to lean out a bit, I am down to 161lbs and have lost maybe 1/8-1/4" all around, except lost 2" on the luv-handles I inherited.

Measurements: as of 8/13/05
Ht:66.5 inches
Wt:161lbs
Arms: 15 3/8"
Chest: 43"
Waist around navel: 32"
Thighs: 23 1/2"
Forearms: 13 1/4"
Calves :sad::15"

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You look to be in great shape. You sure you only weigh 160? How tall are you? Also looks like the upper body is way ahead of the wheels.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You look to be in great shape. You sure you only weigh 160? How tall are you? Also looks like the upper body is way ahead of the wheels.
5'6.5"-5'7", 161lbs it is. They still appear to be in fairly good proportion in a whole body sense, but that could be from my warped perception. I usually do a lot of cycling, the bulk does not help. Planning to hit them heavy when it gets colder, especially the calves. I don't like that my arms are bigger than my calves.

nice pics....:)..love your avatar....
Thanks :D. He is my favorite, I love the "Beefcake" one, but someone already uses it.

Last edited:

gqsuperman

Awards
dude

If I had anavar, I'd go with it over the prostan any day. No comparision in gains.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Like the pec development. Wish mine were better.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The pics dont enlarge?
I was having problems uploading them when I first attached them. I just modified them.

Last edited:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is it just the pics or are your tris HYOOOGE?
nice work.

your new cycle should get u back up to 170 easily, make sure to update the pics!

TrailrParkTrash

Awards
Looking great bro! Nice size and definition! Keep it up

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Wow, you look sweet bro, very nice definition and seperation. I just want to lick your chest.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I think your pics are inspiring, not because of muscle size, which will of course increase, but because of your overall leanness. Of course being a cyclist helps a lot, but looking at, say, the first pic, I'd figure you're in your 20s and certainly not my age. If you had my body hair, your pics would be those of a 22-year-old's body. Keep it up bro.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you look sweet bro, very nice definition and seperation. I just want to lick your chest.
How come it's never the single woman saying stuff like this?