Kristophers pics (before after m1t/trimax)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey i posted my transformation in my cycle thread, so i dont
think i need to do that again. Just wanted to show my
results from my 3 weeker of m1t/trimax

side shot and single bi..

Attachments

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
def some oustanding progress bro. I lost alot of mine the wrong way the first time around and went from 240-160. I looked like a scrawny biotch for sure with loose skin probs but you a bit of mass on you. The ONLY way that I was able to assist myself with loose skin was to add back on some mass the smart way as well as some additional supplementation.

I used

Prep H - I know most consider it a dieuretic (sp?) but it worked wonders for my abdominal region as well as my lower chest region.

DMAE, Vitamin E supp - Also helped wonders

B/c of the extra skin I had on my chest I thought for sure that i had gyno but found it was skin/water for the most part. Once I gained myself back up to 190 the smart way I had no issues anymore and the skin tightened itself back up. You are still young so your skin should still have some good elasticity to it. Just keep it up and make sure you do things the right way! It's bitch to fill out some of those areas, took me forever and I still don't look like I want to!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
random shots

the last one shows just how much loose skin i have.. sucks
going from 350-205
I was going to ask how much you lost. Pretty crazy transformation there.

While not all of the loose skin will tighten up, alot of it should, its just going to take awhile. Best of luck to ya.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Nice job bro. just keep eating well and you will get there.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the thoughts guys, i have worked really hard for close to 2 years to change from a really fat hopeless case, to a lean(er) mean fighting machine.. And i know im not alone here.. i give major props to anyone who has the balls to do what it takes to change their body/lifestyle for good.

right now im on PCT from the m1t trimax cycle (which made me feel like dying btw) and feeling really good, As soon as a minor knee injury heals ill be back doing cardio, right now the diet is clean, just below maintanence.

thanks again, its nice to be able to be proud of the pics i posted for once in my life :D

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
You might wanna up calories to maintain esp. in PCT.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i was actually just debating that internally, weather to keep them reduced or maintanence.. I guess im anal now and afraid of gaining back fat.

CHeers

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
yeah but you just dont want to lose the LBM you gained while on cycle. VERY easy to lose if you dont eat enough in PCT b/c your natty test levels are garbage. M1T is very supressive.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even if you gain a little fat you will still have that muscle. You have to realize at some point that you will gain fat at times. It isn't that hard to get rid of. Just add some cardio after PCT and you are good to go.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok im about 3 weeks into PCT.. just wanted to post a quick pic..

looks like im still just as big as on cycle..

Attachments

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Good job kristopher! You are making some great progress. Are you the same kristopher from c-k-d.com?

edit: just saw the other post in the cycles section about ckd. Man you are night and day different from the pics over there.

:clap2:

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great progress for sure.. and I commend you on your bravery. I'm still to self concious about myself to post pictures of my loose skin... and believe me I have alot of it too. (coming down from 410 pounds.)

Keep at it bro.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looking good, actually the 2nd pic shows your forearm off better. It looks like you're tanner, but maybe it's just the flash throwing off the white balance, you guys don't have sun up there do you? ;)

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Nice progress bro. I went through a similar situation. Went from 220 lbs (fat) to 150 lbs in less than a year and damn that loose skin! Its been about 5-6 years since I lost that weight and it seems that it has tightened up slightly. The only real problem area left is of course the abdominal region. Maybe I’ll get surgery done one of these days. Just thought I would post since we are the same age. Good luck with the rest of your re-composition.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments guys, yeah i am a bit more tanned than last time.. :D

Loose skin sucks ass, its like being punished for having been fat once. I have read that when you get to below 10% BF it tightens up quite a bit, but i guess there is alot of fat stored in the skin that makes it loose because the fat is not longer so tightly packed

damn, i guess ill have to get below 10% haha well thats my goal anyways, to get to 10%. Oh well ill just keep on trucking

As soon as i start doing cardio for my fight and taking ectotropin i should be able to cut another 10lbs of fat, well see where that lands me.

cheers guys
kris