I guess its that time again...

tattoopierced1

Going to post progression pictures from 2003 to present. Cant pose too well cause I'm the one taking the pics, so bear with me.

In the one pic, I am 158lbs (at 6'7") in 2003, the next was in Jan. of 05 at about 200lbs, and lastly, July of 05 at 217lbs.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Great progress T. Keep it up dude! :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

i used to when i was short...believe it or not, I was on the short end of the stick in school, 5'4" to be exact...but I could ball like no body's business....when I grew after high school (started my senior year actually), I sucked at BBall...but I could and can still dunk with ease...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress bro; You look great...that's the way to do it...try and stay lean like you've done so far...it sure beats the hell outa trying to take the fat off later.

btw, you seriously grew THAT much more after high school??? My god man, that's crazy...that';s a good reason younger guys shouldn't use AAS until 22 or so...goes to show you that you still are growing until that age. Keep up the great work.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress bro; You look great...that's the way to do it...try and stay lean like you've done so far...it sure beats the hell outa trying to take the fat off later.
personally, i disagree with that, especially given what an ectomorph you are

Shock133

Awards
personally, i disagree with that, especially given what an ectomorph you are
I totally agree with this. I am an ectomorph also and can cut serious fat off with no cardio and just a diet change. With your genes you will be able to do the same I would imagine. I say concentrate on the bulking for a while to come and then cut the fat later. Even at 5000 cals/day I've never gotten more than a thin layer of fat. Most of my mass when bulking is lean. Keep up the good work. It's tough at your height but you're getting there brother.