ohio

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
fantastic chest development! great job man

constructive criticism .. it looks like your traps could be brought up some .. and your lats too although that may just be your positioning

looking very solid brotha

tim22

Awards
hi

thanx bro. I have been training for som 22yrs i am 36. I know i need alot in different areas. But I try to do the best with my genetics. I appreciate all the feed back good and bad..

constructive criticism .. it looks like your traps could be brought up some .. and your lats too although that may just be your positioning

looking very solid brotha[/QUOTE]

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
lookin good, I could've done without seeing the under armour. :lol:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
look great...22yrs of training is def. something you should be VERY proud of...again, great work. :thumbsup:

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Your chest development is just sick...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You are huge. What are your stats? You have the Mark Coleman build(he is from Ohio too). Did you wrestle?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking great. Did you just get done workingout? The reason I ask is a buddy of mine ALWAYS looked like that. We warned him to use some Anti-es to get off some of the bloat, and check his BP. He never did and he REALLY paid the price.

CROWLER

Ghosting

Great build. :)
Since the second shot didnt include your quads, the partial shot of your junk weided me out. :( :D I'll have nightmares tonight. :(

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You don't even look like the same dude. Like Crowler said, you look a little bloated, like you could use some anti-e's. Regardless you're looking jacked as hell. What's your height and weight?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I hate Ohio those damm East Cleveland people scammed me out of 293 bucks today for a minor traffic violation!! But your looking freaking massive good job!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
your shoulders looks sick man, really really solid...