Going Out and showing some pics. Be easy on me

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well first off I am leaving in one week for some pretty intense military training. I am probably going to loose a lot more weight and hate myself afterwords. I will be gone for at least 13 weeks. Bobo will you please keep my account active when I am gone.

Some background. I was a really really fat kid. When I was 15 I tipped the scales at 311 lbs I stopped weighing myself after that I probably hit 325 or so. The scale we had only did one turn and then it got choked down at about the 10 lb mark again.
Then over the ourse of about 3 years I went all the way down to 190. which in this pick you can see all of these are me and only about 2.5 years apart from fat to skinny.

Attachments

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well then I got interested in working out and women. I had no clue what I was doing or how to eat. I barely ate anything I was so scared of being a fat disgusting **** again. I still hated the way I looked all the loose skin it was gross. I dicked around for about a year and then someone got me interested into bodybuilding. I read everything I could get my hands on and learned so much about diet and training. This is me after one year of dedication to the weights.

I'll go ahead and say I do not have gyno it is loose skin and in the rest of my pics even the present ones you can still notice it on my chest and lower abdominal region.

Attachments

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well one year later right at the end of a 1T-4ad cycle. The biggest I have been yet. My body fat was a little high though.

Attachments

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK well these pics were taken this morning. I am currently 225 I think I am about 12~13% bodyfat. I do not have abs I am still battling loose skin I have a 36"waist all the way down from a 49.5" waist in the beginning. One thing that sucks is according to the military tape bf% I am 20.5% bf. I hate it because they'll probably run me even harder because I don't meet the BMI requirment either.

When I get out of my training I am going to hit it hard with alot of bench, deadlift, and sqauts. Just to pack some meat on. After this initial training. They will do the hydrostatic(?) bodyfat test and I don't think that I will have a problem meeting those standards.

Any remarks are welcome. Thanks for all the help guys and quick replies in all my other posts.

The shot of my quad sucks it seems that it looks kind of blobby in the pic. I think my wife snapped the photo too late.

Attachments

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One more thing. I have laid off the weights a lot this summer tying to get my cardio endurance up. I am currently running about 30 miles a week and weightlifting about 20 minutes 3 times a week. Doing a lot of pushups and situps though.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job bro. :thumbsup:

Good luck at OCS.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! Great transformation.

Now, donate about $250 to Bobo and let him get that last tiny bit of love handle fat off so we can focus on turning you into a beast!!!

:thumbsup:

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! Great transformation.

Now, donate about $250 to Bobo and let him get that last tiny bit of love handle fat off so we can focus on turning you into a beast!!!

:thumbsup:
maybe after the next 13 weeks of hell I might but then again I won't have any muscle after that so I need to gain some back first. Thanks

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think my bf is 20% either I hate the Navy's tape measurement

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I would say 17% or so, not 12-13. It isn't loose skin it is fat on your obliques and stomach, you can tell the difference.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say 17% or so, not 12-13. It isn't loose skin it is fat on your obliques and stomach, you can tell the difference.
Possibly. the weird thing is that it doesn't feel like fat. Around my lower abs it feels like a nut sack. i can feel some fat undeneath. On my obliques and back it feels like a waterbed. It is just so different than fat on my ass or inside of my thigh. I just figured I was lower because after my runs I have some sick veins in my qauds and hams going all the way up through my hip flexors. I appreciate you honesty though.

Thanks Mrs. Gimpy

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
YOu should be proud of yourself :) great job.......I to used to be a fat kid......So i can relate....