- 07-10-2005, 10:56 AM
I'm just tryin to get an estimate on my BF. My friend has a little digital caliper but i cant get it to say the same thing twice. The pic is kinda crappy. I just started a cut about three weeks ago from a starting weight of 240. Im at around 230 in this pic. I was a powerlifter for a few years and Im just really gettin kinda serious with bb'ing. I think I have to get around 190-195 to be decently ripped so I have a long way to go. What would you say my BF is? Thanks, Anthony
Last edited by Ant.; 06-30-2006 at 06:49 PM.
- 07-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I'd guess 20-25%
- 07-10-2005, 01:25 PM
- 5'10" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I'd say 20-22%...I don't think you're upwards of 25%.
07-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Yea, my guess was 20-22 also.
07-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Its hard to pay attention to your actual post with that avatar you have.
07-10-2005, 10:52 PM
lol....yea, shes super sexy. I had quite a few of her pics on my laptop but it needs a new motherboard.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chubbsp in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:13 AM
- By squidboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:43 AM
- By redman24 in forum PicsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-12-2011, 03:10 PM
- By badmofaux in forum PicsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2005, 02:06 PM
- By Grappler30 in forum PicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2005, 11:14 AM