Be kind 2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Be kind 2


    Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....second one taken 3weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images   


  2. looking nice and lean. good job WG. with all the problems i've been reading about you having, it's very inspirational to see you keeping at it.

  3. Girl you look awesome..
    •   
       


  4. thanks beel

    matchew i miss talking to you, email me sometime...or call !!!!! Hope all is well

  5. Nice form


    You look great WG.


  6. been very busy with grad school and the micro class, plus I am moving jobs but I will attempt to give you a call soon

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....
    I believe this is the second time you've mentioned a pregno pouch, and I'm still unable to see it. Don't let body dysmorphia get you down, you are looking very lean and firm. (Not sure about the connotation of that last word, but I'm not used to critiquing females.)

  8. You look great!

  9. thanks all

  10. looks like you've got quite the serve .. you look incredible i see no pouch at all .. just hotness

  11. yeah WG - to put it bluntly you are smokin hot

    BP

  12. you got yourself a sexy body and no you do not have a pouch

  13. Me likey.

    Tennis! Yeah! Love it...

  14. Kangaroo's have pouches, WG, and you my friend are NOT a kangaroo <-- I hope that helps





    You know you look great

  15. funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL
    Just can't win can I? I say small you say big, I say short you say tall, tell you you're not a kangaroo and turns out....you really are one

  17. wranglergirl, i think its time you put up some pics in the adult section.

    lol, i'm just kidding, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Just can't win can I? I say small you say big, I say short you say tall, tell you you're not a kangaroo and turns out....you really are one

  19. Is that you in your avatar?...if it is, nice smile

  20. Wranglergirl, you have a beautiful and elegant physique. (beautiful inside too)
    VERY impressed.

  21. WG,

    You continue to impress me with your resolve. Nice work mate!

    IP

  22. thank you to all

  23. pouch? what pouch? If anything I'd say you need to gain weight. I like the thick girls

  24. You've teased us with one picture; I have a feeling this thread will go on for a while.

  25. If you guys wanna see pics, just watch the magical changing avatar That thing is always updating....haha

  26. yeah, I see nothing wrong, but girls are always hard on themselves. If any I would like to see some more junk in the trunk baby. LOL

  27. She's got some junk in the trunk, bro...go see her other post. She's been doing her squats

    Thing is, I like the way she looks in all of her pics where it looks like she wasn't spending 30hrs a week in spin class She seems to think the opposite...but, w/e, that's women for ya, right WG?

  28. where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

    BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

    BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah
    Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated You know...underequipped intimidated

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated You know...underequipped intimidated
    why is it you think i am single...?? because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........

  31. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    why is it you think i am single...?? because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........
    First of all... if the guy thinks its not ok to look like anything but a twig.... its the wrong guy.

    Any relationship based that much on looks is doomed. So shallow. Is that a guy you want?

    I would take healthy over twig any day.

    You are looking great (pretty damn thin to btw) find a guy that likes you for you and via-versa. Which should not be to hard to do considering the fact that you are... well, a hottie.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    why is it you think i am single...?? because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........
    Okay, here it is.

    You're confident, independent, good looking (I feel I can say that...I've seen everything but your nose ), and you're not afraid to be opinionated. Those are things that bad guys and immature guys can't deal with.

    But, thats an outsider perspective and if there are any flaws that don't get exposed on the message board, I'll never be able to identify them...I'm sure they're not there though, right

    Simplified conclusion:

    Hot Chick with a brain == intimidating to men

    And, your areas nutcases are too sucked up into that hollywood-esque living if they think the anorexic look is attractive. That would explain a hell of a lot of things, too. Those type are very shallow...

  33. Damn I hate stuff like that WG. Like I say, if the guy isn't swole himself, he needs to shut his damn mouth. I work in a very rich town and all the girls do coke and are really hot, but are really thin too. Sorta sounds like where you live. All thse OXY heads up there. Except over here it is juice and coke. I don't do coke but I think I can understand where you are coming from. Here is a tip if you like in shape guys, go to college bars where jocks hang out. I was found by a swimmer who lives like 60 miles away and she is the same build as you and had you same situation. Just be patient, the good guys are the ones who like athletes, like me.LOL

  34. .............................. .................................................... .....

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHILL1984
    Here is a tip if you like in shape guys, go to college bars where jocks hang out.
    You never know, she could meet a guy thats in shape on this board. Stranger things have happened. (Hint) hehe

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Okay, here it is.

    You're confident, independent, good looking (I feel I can say that...I've seen everything but your nose ), and you're not afraid to be opinionated. Those are things that bad guys and immature guys can't deal with.

    But, thats an outsider perspective and if there are any flaws that don't get exposed on the message board, I'll never be able to identify them...I'm sure they're not there though, right

    Simplified conclusion:

    Hot Chick with a brain == intimidating to men

    And, your areas nutcases are too sucked up into that hollywood-esque living if they think the anorexic look is attractive. That would explain a hell of a lot of things, too. Those type are very shallow...
    thanks...for the most part it dosen't bother me...I am ok with it........(((HUGZ)))) to my pal here.....your sweet.....

    and bigphill.....I dont like bars unless i am bartending.....but thanks anyway

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    thanks...for the most part it dosen't bother me...I am ok with it........(((HUGZ)))) to my pal here.....your sweet....
    Nothing sweet about me sister I'm a perv and I'm fully capable of being a total dickhead, but I'm honest and I'm me.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Nothing sweet about me sister I'm a perv and I'm fully capable of being a total dickhead, but I'm honest and I'm me.

    Your a sweetie .........honesty is a good thing.......and we can all be dickheads .........

  39. Hey, I like the sig I wonder where you go that idea from?

  40. why not go to clubs/bars with dancing, I can guarantee the good dancers are athletes? You could be missing out on something that you haven't fully allowed yourself to enjoy. My bar/club is by far the best place to find women on the Bay Area.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. would u be kind and..
    By illchillkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 10:38 PM
  4. Be kind......
    By wranglergirl in forum Pics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 10:58 AM
  5. Well...just finished cutting...be kind.
    By jverch in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Log in
Log in