Be kind 2

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Be kind 2


    Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....second one taken 3weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images   


  2. looking nice and lean. good job WG. with all the problems i've been reading about you having, it's very inspirational to see you keeping at it.
    •   
       


  3. Girl you look awesome..

  4. thanks beel

    matchew i miss talking to you, email me sometime...or call !!!!! Hope all is well

  5. Nice form


    You look great WG.

    •   
       


  6. been very busy with grad school and the micro class, plus I am moving jobs but I will attempt to give you a call soon

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....
    I believe this is the second time you've mentioned a pregno pouch, and I'm still unable to see it. Don't let body dysmorphia get you down, you are looking very lean and firm. (Not sure about the connotation of that last word, but I'm not used to critiquing females.)

  8. You look great!

  9. thanks all

  10. looks like you've got quite the serve .. you look incredible i see no pouch at all .. just hotness

  11. yeah WG - to put it bluntly you are smokin hot

    BP

  12. you got yourself a sexy body and no you do not have a pouch

  13. Me likey.

    Tennis! Yeah! Love it...

  14. Kangaroo's have pouches, WG, and you my friend are NOT a kangaroo <-- I hope that helps





    You know you look great

  15. funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL
    Just can't win can I? I say small you say big, I say short you say tall, tell you you're not a kangaroo and turns out....you really are one

  17. wranglergirl, i think its time you put up some pics in the adult section.

    lol, i'm just kidding, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Just can't win can I? I say small you say big, I say short you say tall, tell you you're not a kangaroo and turns out....you really are one

  19. Is that you in your avatar?...if it is, nice smile

  20. Wranglergirl, you have a beautiful and elegant physique. (beautiful inside too)
    VERY impressed.

  21. WG,

    You continue to impress me with your resolve. Nice work mate!

    IP

  22. thank you to all

  23. pouch? what pouch? If anything I'd say you need to gain weight. I like the thick girls

  24. You've teased us with one picture; I have a feeling this thread will go on for a while.

  25. If you guys wanna see pics, just watch the magical changing avatar That thing is always updating....haha

  26. yeah, I see nothing wrong, but girls are always hard on themselves. If any I would like to see some more junk in the trunk baby. LOL

  27. She's got some junk in the trunk, bro...go see her other post. She's been doing her squats

    Thing is, I like the way she looks in all of her pics where it looks like she wasn't spending 30hrs a week in spin class She seems to think the opposite...but, w/e, that's women for ya, right WG?

  28. where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

    BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wranglergirl
    where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

    BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah
    Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated You know...underequipped intimidated

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated You know...underequipped intimidated
    why is it you think i am single...?? because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
  3. would u be kind and..
    By illchillkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 11:38 PM
  4. Be kind......
    By wranglergirl in forum Pics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 11:58 AM
  5. Well...just finished cutting...be kind.
    By jverch in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in