Be kind 2

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....second one taken 3weeks ago

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking nice and lean. good job WG. with all the problems i've been reading about you having, it's very inspirational to see you keeping at it. :wave:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
thanks beel :)

matchew i miss talking to you, email me sometime...or call !!!!! Hope all is well

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
been very busy with grad school and the micro class, plus I am moving jobs but I will attempt to give you a call soon

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Ok this was taken the first weekend of June, at special olympics.......the coaches had some free time and I got into a heated game of tennis with a 20 yr old college kid!!! LOL Even thought I lost i gave him a run for his money......heheheheh Note the prednosone pouch and well .......be kind.....
I believe this is the second time you've mentioned a pregno pouch, and I'm still unable to see it. Don't let body dysmorphia get you down, you are looking very lean and firm. (Not sure about the connotation of that last word, but I'm not used to critiquing females.)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
looks like you've got quite the serve :) .. you look incredible i see no pouch at all .. just hotness :)

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
yeah WG - to put it bluntly you are smokin hot :smite:

BP

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
you got yourself a sexy body and no you do not have a pouch

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Me likey. :p

Tennis! Yeah! Love it...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Kangaroo's have pouches, WG, and you my friend are NOT a kangaroo :D <-- I hope that helps :rofl:

You know you look great ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
funny you mention kangaroo's....my nickname is Roo, given by my sister because i have defined legs...LOL
:sick: Just can't win can I? I say small you say big, I say short you say tall, tell you you're not a kangaroo and turns out....you really are one :eek:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
wranglergirl, i think its time you put up some pics in the adult section.

lol, i'm just kidding, but you can't blame a guy for trying.:think:

TheKashi

Awards
Is that you in your avatar?...if it is, nice smile :D

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wranglergirl, you have a beautiful and elegant physique. (beautiful inside too):)
VERY impressed.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WG,

You continue to impress me with your resolve. Nice work mate! ;)

IP

Tad50

Awards
pouch? what pouch? If anything I'd say you need to gain weight. I like the thick girls :twisted:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
You've teased us with one picture; I have a feeling this thread will go on for a while.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you guys wanna see pics, just watch the magical changing avatar :D That thing is always updating....haha

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I see nothing wrong, but girls are always hard on themselves. If any I would like to see some more junk in the trunk baby. LOL

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
She's got some junk in the trunk, bro...go see her other post. She's been doing her squats ;)

Thing is, I like the way she looks in all of her pics where it looks like she wasn't spending 30hrs a week in spin class :D She seems to think the opposite...but, w/e, that's women for ya, right WG? :p

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
where i come from, if your not lean and lean, well you get the idea......I once had a date tell me my ass was to large.......a date mind you.......hard to break the mind set of lean, lean, lean...........But i am trying......

BTW, junk in my trunk.......bahahahahah
Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated :D You know...underequipped intimidated :rofl:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Man you've got some lame guys around there...what a bunch of panzies. If they can't appreciate a bootyliscous body, IMHO, they're probably not carrying the right guage shotgun and feel intimidated :D You know...underequipped intimidated :rofl:
why is it you think i am single...?? :think: because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why is it you think i am single...?? :think: because i do live in a state where it is not ok to be healthy looking.....thin, twig, its all a turn on in this state.........
First of all... if the guy thinks its not ok to look like anything but a twig.... its the wrong guy.

Any relationship based that much on looks is doomed. So shallow. Is that a guy you want?

I would take healthy over twig any day.

You are looking great (pretty damn thin to btw) find a guy that likes you for you and via-versa. Which should not be to hard to do considering the fact that you are... well, a hottie.;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here it is.

You're confident, independent, good looking (I feel I can say that...I've seen everything but your nose :D :rofl: ), and you're not afraid to be opinionated. Those are things that bad guys and immature guys can't deal with.

But, thats an outsider perspective and if there are any flaws that don't get exposed on the message board, I'll never be able to identify them...I'm sure they're not there though, right ;)

Simplified conclusion:

Hot Chick with a brain == intimidating to men

And, your areas nutcases are too sucked up into that hollywood-esque living if they think the anorexic look is attractive. That would explain a hell of a lot of things, too. Those type are very shallow...

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Damn I hate stuff like that WG. Like I say, if the guy isn't swole himself, he needs to shut his damn mouth. I work in a very rich town and all the girls do coke and are really hot, but are really thin too. Sorta sounds like where you live. All thse OXY heads up there. Except over here it is juice and coke. I don't do coke but I think I can understand where you are coming from. Here is a tip if you like in shape guys, go to college bars where jocks hang out. I was found by a swimmer who lives like 60 miles away and she is the same build as you and had you same situation. Just be patient, the good guys are the ones who like athletes, like me.LOL

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:think:....................................................:D...................................:trout:

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is a tip if you like in shape guys, go to college bars where jocks hang out.
You never know, she could meet a guy thats in shape on this board. Stranger things have happened. (Hint) hehe

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here it is.

You're confident, independent, good looking (I feel I can say that...I've seen everything but your nose :D :rofl: ), and you're not afraid to be opinionated. Those are things that bad guys and immature guys can't deal with.

But, thats an outsider perspective and if there are any flaws that don't get exposed on the message board, I'll never be able to identify them...I'm sure they're not there though, right ;)

Simplified conclusion:

Hot Chick with a brain == intimidating to men

And, your areas nutcases are too sucked up into that hollywood-esque living if they think the anorexic look is attractive. That would explain a hell of a lot of things, too. Those type are very shallow...
thanks...for the most part it dosen't bother me...I am ok with it........(((HUGZ)))) to my pal here.....your sweet.....

and bigphill.....I dont like bars unless i am bartending.....but thanks anyway :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
thanks...for the most part it dosen't bother me...I am ok with it........(((HUGZ)))) to my pal here.....your sweet....
Nothing sweet about me sister ;) I'm a perv and I'm fully capable of being a total dickhead, but I'm honest and I'm me. :D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Nothing sweet about me sister ;) I'm a perv and I'm fully capable of being a total dickhead, but I'm honest and I'm me. :D

Your a sweetie .........honesty is a good thing.......and we can all be dickheads ......... :whip:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I like the sig ;) I wonder where you go that idea from? :think:

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
why not go to clubs/bars with dancing, I can guarantee the good dancers are athletes? You could be missing out on something that you haven't fully allowed yourself to enjoy. My bar/club is by far the best place to find women on the Bay Area.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
why not go to clubs/bars with dancing, I can guarantee the good dancers are athletes? You could be missing out on something that you haven't fully allowed yourself to enjoy. My bar/club is by far the best place to find women on the Bay Area.
Bars and clubs definitely aren't the place to meet a person you want to settle with, in *most* cases. Usually a more wild crowd visits those places. And, athletes aren't necessarily good people b/c they're athletes bro ;)

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I got yah double O, yeah I get stereotyped all the time because I still look like a football player,LOL. I found the girl I am involved with now at my bar/work. You just have to know which one's to choose. If you have game like myself,LOL, you should have no problem finding the good ones. I think it is harder for girls because guys always put up fronts. I admit I do, but I have to be a asshole at my work or I won't get respect from customers. If you are a good dancer and outgoing you should have no problem WG. I am extremely extraverted and most girls like that. I Know I like girls who come up to me. WG you should be more forward, guys like that.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
More forward..........LOL I am the most outgoing person i know......if i see someone at a club( bartending) beach , where ever..and they have nice eyes, are good looking i have no issues passing on the compliment.....Not to hit on them but to pass on a kind word.........

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well then what is the problem with the men then? ****, I only go after girls balls enough to come up to me. I hate scared little girls!LOL

Malek256

Awards
WG, I think 99% of women would commit terrible crimes to look as good as you do. If it means anything, you actually look better (to me) in your second picture. Everyone is their own worst critic.

As for being single -- I think that comes about since most guys are scared to approach beautiful women.

Stay healthy and cheers.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
thanks.......i am ok with being single...most men could not handle me anyway........

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
thanks.......i am ok with being single...most men could not handle me anyway........
Except for me, right, Ms. Junk In The Trunk of the Month? :D <-- I thought we discussed this already :think: :D