HARDtotheCORE - 18y/o bulked to 220

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
whats up guys, this is my first post, so i thought i'd give a little info about myself. I'm 18 years old, totally natural, and have been a competitive powerlifter for the past year. I've decided to start bodybuilding, to see how massive i can get, naturally. heres my stats:
5'10
215-220lbs
30" waist
28"quads
17.5"arms
47" chest
lifting for 5 years, but only the past 2 with a strict diet and split
Supplements used:
Creatine (CEE)
whey
Glutamine
ANimal Nitro
Animal Pak
AST Dymetadrine extreme (the old school one)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you're 18? Check the birth certificate on this kid...

Fuckin awesome

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you're a big kid!

Impressive!

However, the 30" waist thing doesn't sound quite right :D I'd guess 34-35", personally....The rest are believeable however. Your BF% looks relatively low, too. 12% or so (although the lighting is def. favorable)

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
wellll... the 30" waist is somewhat "fluctuat-tive" if thats a word... no bigger than 32 though.... i usually wear 32" pants, and they're slightly baggy.... and yea, i turned 18 on may 11th, so i was 17 not that long ago... thanks for the props guys!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
pant size is a different story ;) I can weara 34 and have it be slightly baggy, but my waist is 36.5 :D

Your mid-abdomen does look much smaller than your navel level though, so maybe I'm wrong on that one.

Either way, your looking big.

Competitive PL, eh? What are your lifts and totals?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well, all my weights are at 198 bodyweight, with USAPL rules, which are kinda gay... my gym numbers are quite a bit higher.... when i have to pause my bench press... its pathetic

500lb deadlift
409 squat
300 bench

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
lookin' good, nice work. I wish I would've trained hard when I was your age...you def. have some potential...keep it up....and when ya turn 21, say NO to clubbin'...lol.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
yea man, its rough even now... i havent TOUCHED alcohol in over a year, or ever smoked pot/cigs, for the sole reason that it may mess w/ my gains. i've missed out on soooo much ass, and sooo many parties cuz of my lifting, but its all worth it to me.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
yea man, its rough even now... i havent TOUCHED alcohol in over a year, or ever smoked pot/cigs, for the sole reason that it may mess w/ my gains. i've missed out on soooo much ass, and sooo many parties cuz of my lifting, but its all worth it to me.
I wish i was that dedicated at your age. Keep up the good work.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will get plenty of ass, trust me.

Your numbers are solid, just keep on track and don't lose the motivation it will all pay off. The potential is certainly there.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Damn fine job dude. Keep up whatever it is you're doing, because it's working for you! :thumbsup:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
You'll appreciate not smoking and drinking in the years to come. Good job man, you're a monster!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
damm at 18 i just started clubbin....and during all there years i have missed only 6 weekends 3 for sickness, and 3 for being in puerto rico, other then that im a club head,
u made me feel bad -=(( damm
but ur deff looking good , solid man , keep up the good work at ur age i was also 215 220, but eventually the beer gut cought up to me and have been trying too loose it eversince....lolol
And as RYANSM____said ull get planty of ass to come.....just wait till ur in 20's lookin like that , pussy will come to u :thumbsup:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
by the way ur also a new yorker huh......dont let ur-self get lured to clubs like the Crowbar or exit or spirit for that matter, i would hate to c those gains deflate.....

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
it is soo tempting for me to drink... but like i said before, i've got my priorities, and partying has no place in my life. This weekend is prom, and everyones tellin me, "c'mon dude, drink just this one weekend" but ya know wut, one weekend will turn to 2, and then so on and so on. soooo, **** THAT, and **** PROM, i gotta fuckin squat the next day.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is soo tempting for me to drink... but like i said before, i've got my priorities, and partying has no place in my life. This weekend is prom, and everyones tellin me, "c'mon dude, drink just this one weekend" but ya know wut, one weekend will turn to 2, and then so on and so on. soooo, **** THAT, and **** PROM, i gotta fuckin squat the next day.
**** prom for squats now that is motivated. wow. honeslty guy im impressed with that. with the amount of ass and the last chance to see all these people and the once in a life time night, thats a big sacrifice but congrats. and i'll tell ya what. i'll drink to that!

Methyl1

Awards
Wow, looking huge bro. Thats awesome, youve definatly put in alot of hard work and its paying off, props to you for staying natural and not touching any AAS at your age or ASS for that matter, LOL , that is alot of discipline and self control. Good job and keep up the good work :)

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
**** prom for squats now that is motivated. wow. honeslty guy im impressed with that. with the amount of ass and the last chance to see all these people and the once in a life time night, thats a big sacrifice but congrats. and i'll tell ya what. i'll drink to that!
lol...ill drink to that too......lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
well, all my weights are at 198 bodyweight, with USAPL rules, which are kinda gay... my gym numbers are quite a bit higher.... when i have to pause my bench press... its pathetic

500lb deadlift
409 squat
300 bench
Those are still good numbers, bro.

In-gym numbers work for me though...so techincally you could have thrown those at me and I wouldn't complain :) I'm assuming those were RAW lifts, too, right?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
thanks guys! my dad lifts quite a bit, but has a more cut up physique... he was a big runner so the bf% is at like zero, but he's like my height at a shredded 185. i think i just have a really good bone structure with wide clavicles and a somewhat small waist.

and as for prom... these people are my friends, but in the long run, i honestly dont think they're ever gonna give a **** about me or my goals. hell, they fuckin give me **** when im at a party chuggin down an MRP instead of a beer, so **** them. my true bros are at the gym.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am weaping reading this :sad: . I remember back to those days. Don't let college go to your head (like me). I was 6 ft 230 @ 18 squatting 405 below par 17 times and benching 435 (pause, 405). I am lighter now, and not as strong but look a lot better. Best advice is to get help with the diet at an early age, it HELPS!! Granted, you are young and should have some fun, but I wish I had someone knowledgeable sit me down and go over meal plans a little better at a younger age. AWESOME work man :thumbsup:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
thanks man!

The guy who owns my gym, who is also the coach of our powerlifting team has been in the trenches. he's seen it all, done it all, and knows what works, and whats just hype and bullshit. He's given me SHITLOADS of knowledge on diet, cardio, training, supplements, and to his credit, he has totally steered me away from steroids and prohormones, and said to wait until i've used up ALL natural potential. Even when i was gonna hit up a 4 week 1AD cycle, he flat out said, "**** no your not." I owe so much of my knowledge and work ethic to this man, its rediculous.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
You look amazing bro! I have been lifting for years and you have a lot more size than i do...If i could offer some ideas for improvement it would be to work on chest and back symetry they appear to be lagging a little compared to your massive arms but none the less you look great.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
that first pick that's dark... your traps look sick... especially with taht vain poppin'.

Way to be man.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Awsome in general, but the fact your 18 dam good job man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cgkone Anabolics 22
iMedic Supplements 11
evandem27 Pics 34
Supplements 6
Pics 37