ExNihilo @ 283, 14%

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, for glen and beez :D The lighting sucks, no pump :lol: Not posing really (maybe just a lil in the second one :) )

I took that last one special just for you beez, hope it inspires you :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Are they abs I see? LOL your a thick bastard Ex. :thumbsup: Whats your goal bf% wise?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Whatever I can get down to without hurting my strength :D I'm pretty sure at this point it'll be around 9-10%

tattoopierced1

jeez man, you got some huge ass calves.... looks like you could kick through a brick wall with those beasts....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, abs are coming out nicely.....good work.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Mighty thick my friend, wow. WOW! In the event we are ever standed on a deserted island, I have to remember to bring my running shoes; I make bad protein source dude, lots of gas- you don't wanna eat me!! :icon_lol:

Methyl1

Awards
Looking thick man, you definatly have some mass to you. Keep up the good work, we'll see you ripped in no time :)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
a hairy motherfucker too.

lol

Just like me.

Good stuff ex.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good thing we went ahead and ordered that 5 gallons of nair for ya ;) get back in the tanning salon and you'll be stage ready in no time hehe

btw i fucking hate you and your ginormous calves :(

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Ex-man, I'm proud of you! (And I take back my smack...) ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Must be hard to cut the eating babies from your diet. :D Looking good dude! Thick as hell. Arms/calves are freakin' HUGE! A dude at my gym has calves like yours. Pisses me off whenever I see him. He pulls his sweat pants above them just to irritate me. :mad:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Must be hard to cut the eating babies from your diet. :D Looking good dude! Thick as hell. Arms/calves are freakin' HUGE! A dude at my gym has calves like yours. Pisses me off whenever I see him. He pulls his sweat pants above them just to irritate me. :mad:
:lol: But I love babies :D

Just a FYI, I haven't done any calf exercises in almost 2 years :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok, fine, you've made your point.

*beelze hangs his head in shame and limps over to the standing calf raises machine putting on 20lbs for the last set.

anyhoo, you've definately lost some weight bro and looking thicker than methyl's hairdoo. :whip:
9-10% bf and you would look awesome. keep it up brudda. :thumbsup:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Off topic:

I started M1t like 10 days ago, and ive only gained like a pound and a half and its not muscle. Ive been eating way more to. Do you need to lift on this stuff for it to work or something?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Big as hell bro, looking good, my guess is in the 13% range, which is better than your avatar.
you have to remember your in the genetic minority being as big as you are, consider yourself lucky.

"kelsey runs to the squat rack for some 20 reppers"

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
damn dude, now i feel like a 6'2 260lb midget

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, that body hair looks very short. Have you been trimming? Yet another step toward becoming a bodybuilder, ehhhh;) You'll be using the bic before you know it.

Excellent work. Remind me to never post a pic of my calves:eek:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't see exnihilo...just a juiced up chewbacca with huge ass arms and calves! You tricked us! J/K

You're huge man! Awesome! Your waist is looking really good, too. Looks much more narrow than in your avatar.

You're looking great!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, no I don't trim :D My body hair is just fine and short naturally, though I have a damned carpet on my legs.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
you willing to sell any of that calf tissue ex? :icon_lol:

regards,
COTC

PS: Your looking good man, stronger than a mother effer too I would presume :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
THE ROCK IS COOKIN

how tall are you Ex?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
CarryOn: Sorry bro, I'm sure nature gave them to me for a reason, I just haven't figured it out yet... But when I do ;)

CE: Check my sig man. 6'1"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oops, i knew that. Great Mass for 6'1''. hell, Great Mass for 6'9''

coofoostu

Awards
ok, fine, you've made your point.

*beelze hangs his head in shame and limps over to the standing calf raises machine putting on 20lbs for the last set.
Im in the same boat as you. Dont worry, theres always synthol!:icon_lol: