ExNihilo @ 283, 14%

1. Cool ExNihilo @ 283, 14%

Haha, for glen and beez The lighting sucks, no pump Not posing really (maybe just a lil in the second one )

I took that last one special just for you beez, hope it inspires you

2. Are they abs I see? LOL your a thick bastard Ex. Whats your goal bf% wise?

3. Whatever I can get down to without hurting my strength I'm pretty sure at this point it'll be around 9-10%
    •   

4. tattoopierced1

jeez man, you got some huge ass calves.... looks like you could kick through a brick wall with those beasts....

5. Damn, abs are coming out nicely.....good work.

6. Mighty thick my friend, wow. WOW! In the event we are ever standed on a deserted island, I have to remember to bring my running shoes; I make bad protein source dude, lots of gas- you don't wanna eat me!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. Looking thick man, you definatly have some mass to you. Keep up the good work, we'll see you ripped in no time

8. a hairy mother****er too.

lol

Just like me.

Good stuff ex.

9. good thing we went ahead and ordered that 5 gallons of nair for ya get back in the tanning salon and you'll be stage ready in no time hehe

btw i ****ing hate you and your ginormous calves

10. Ex-man, I'm proud of you! (And I take back my smack...)

11. Must be hard to cut the eating babies from your diet. Looking good dude! Thick as hell. Arms/calves are freakin' HUGE! A dude at my gym has calves like yours. Pisses me off whenever I see him. He pulls his sweat pants above them just to irritate me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Must be hard to cut the eating babies from your diet. Looking good dude! Thick as hell. Arms/calves are freakin' HUGE! A dude at my gym has calves like yours. Pisses me off whenever I see him. He pulls his sweat pants above them just to irritate me.
    But I love babies

Just a FYI, I haven't done any calf exercises in almost 2 years

13. ok, fine, you've made your point.

*beelze hangs his head in shame and limps over to the standing calf raises machine putting on 20lbs for the last set.

anyhoo, you've definately lost some weight bro and looking thicker than methyl's hairdoo.
    9-10% bf and you would look awesome. keep it up brudda.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ok, fine, you've made your point.

you've definately lost some weight bro and looking thicker than methyl's hairdoo.
    Now that is THICK!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

15. Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    Now that is THICK!!
    case in point.

16. Off topic:

I started M1t like 10 days ago, and ive only gained like a pound and a half and its not muscle. Ive been eating way more to. Do you need to lift on this stuff for it to work or something?
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. Big as hell bro, looking good, my guess is in the 13% range, which is better than your avatar.
    you have to remember your in the genetic minority being as big as you are, consider yourself lucky.

"kelsey runs to the squat rack for some 20 reppers"

18. damn dude, now i feel like a 6'2 260lb midget
  19. Thumbs up

damn, those are some big calves.

20. Hmmm, that body hair looks very short. Have you been trimming? Yet another step toward becoming a bodybuilder, ehhhh You'll be using the bic before you know it.

Excellent work. Remind me to never post a pic of my calves

21. I don't see exnihilo...just a juiced up chewbacca with huge ass arms and calves! You tricked us! J/K

You're huge man! Awesome! Your waist is looking really good, too. Looks much more narrow than in your avatar.

You're looking great!

22. Haha, no I don't trim My body hair is just fine and short naturally, though I have a damned carpet on my legs.

23. you willing to sell any of that calf tissue ex?

regards,
    COTC

PS: Your looking good man, stronger than a mother effer too I would presume

24. THE ROCK IS COOKIN

how tall are you Ex?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

25. CarryOn: Sorry bro, I'm sure nature gave them to me for a reason, I just haven't figured it out yet... But when I do

CE: Check my sig man. 6'1"

26. oops, i knew that. Great Mass for 6'1''. hell, Great Mass for 6'9''
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

27. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ok, fine, you've made your point.

*beelze hangs his head in shame and limps over to the standing calf raises machine putting on 20lbs for the last set.
    Im in the same boat as you. Dont worry, theres always synthol!

Similar Forum Threads

1. dedicated to exnihilo
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:08 PM
  2. Stack Boldione/Methyl-14 with 4OHN?
    By Purge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 01:27 AM
  3. 2 weeker now, or wait for my 14 weeker?
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 12:33 PM