12 wk leaning out progress

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. UnicornDrpns, You Looking Great!! How many sets and reps do you normally do?

2. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    UnicornDrpns, You Looking Great!! How many sets and reps do you normally do?
    Thanks !

Lowers 2x/wk:

Front squat 95 lbs 4 sets/12reps
    Back squat (smith) 110 lbs 4/10-12
    Deadlift 135lbs 4/10
    Hip thrust 135 lbs 4/10
    Leg press 320 lbs 4/10
    Sometimes if I have time I'll add a stiff legged dead 90lbs 4/10

Uppers2x/wk
    Bench 90 lbs 4 sets/10 reps
    Military presses 25lb dumbbells 4/8-10
    Upright rows 50 lb barbell 4/10
    Curls 30-40 lbs 4 sets /8-12
    Seat dips 115 lbs 4/10
    Pull downs ? Lbs 4/10
    Rows ?lbs 4/10

1-2 days week:
    Work on weak areas (typically triceps,hams,)
    Front raises? Lat raises ?
    Glutes
    Abs
    Stretch and foam roll extra
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Thanks !

Lowers 2x/wk:

Deadlift 135lbs 4/10
    Hip thrust 135 lbs 4/10
    Leg press 320 lbs 4/10

Uppers2x/wk
    Seat dips 115 lbs 4/10
    Pull downs ? Lbs 4/10
    Rows ?lbs 4/10

1-2 days week:
    Glutes
    Abs
    Nice!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Thanks !

Lowers 2x/wk:

Deadlift 135lbs 4/10
    Hip thrust 135 lbs 4/10
    Leg press 320 lbs 4/10

Uppers2x/wk
    Seat dips 115 lbs 4/10
    Pull downs ? Lbs 4/10
    Rows ?lbs 4/10

1-2 days week:
    Glutes
    Abs
    Some awesome numbers here! No kidding!
    You are stronger than @SFreed ! ...kidding
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. Thanks @hairygrandpa and @BEAST73 I try I try. Its weird typing out your routine. I've never typed out my entire routine before and i never knew I did son many excercises
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

6. What type of deadlifts do you do? You're set up looks great! I do less volume but the same type of split.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    What type of deadlifts do you do? You're set up looks great! I do less volume but the same type of split.
    Thanks. They are just the traditional deadlifts. I don't know if there's a name for those.

So I'm an emotional eater. I have been working a lot and stressed. Needless to say I killed my weeks weight loss progress tonight (it's been 3000 calories bad for the past two days actually)

Sigh... I'll start being good tomorrow.

8. Not the end of the world @UnicornDrpns. Just think of it as a weekend cheat. You'll be back on track tomorrow, killing it like you've been doing for the last what, 6 months? Not even bad enough to worry about. Christ sake, look at yourself!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    Thanks. They are just the traditional deadlifts. I don't know if there's a name for those.

So I'm an emotional eater. I have been working a lot and stressed. Needless to say I killed my weeks weight loss progress tonight (it's been 3000 calories bad for the past two days actually)

Happens to a lot of us (I'm the same way in terms of emotion). 2 days is a drop in the bucket, though. Just use the cals and carbs to fuel some killer workouts at the start of this week. You've got this.

I saw where you had posted a progress photo elsewhere, but just stumbled across this thread and caught up. Wanted to say big congrats on the upper ab development. They're really starting to get crisp and the outer edges of the rectus abdominis are really becoming more pronounced in the last few photos, too. Incredible work.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

10. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Lol i just did this...for a whole week, while on night shift too (soooo much worse).

Cool log!

11. wow,,that's cool,,
  12. 12 wk leaning out progress

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not the end of the world @UnicornDrpns. Just think of it as a weekend cheat. You'll be back on track tomorrow, killing it like you've been doing for the last what, 6 months? Not even bad enough to worry about. Christ sake, look at yourself!
    i binge like a boss . im good at everything i do, even if its absolutely terrible.

Thanks for the support though. It honestly helps a lot. I've been at this for so many months I've about had it. I only want the last damn 5 lbs ugh

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Happens to a lot of us (I'm the same way in terms of emotion). 2 days is a drop in the bucket, though. Just use the cals and carbs to fuel some killer workouts at the start of this week. You've got this.

Wanted to say big congrats on the upper ab development. They're really starting to get crisp and the outer edges of the rectus abdominis are really becoming more pronounced in the last few photos, too. Incredible work.
    aw thanks. my abs have always been pretty weak. i thought that compound excercises and being lean would be enough but nooo.... i have to do some leg lifts to get them to pop a bit more. also, i know its only been two days but the mental game is strong. Its so easy to want to just give up and be like "this is lean enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Lol i just did this...for a whole week, while on night shift too (soooo much worse).

Cool log!
    im not going to lie, the thought of extending the binge eating out to another 2-3 weeks is tempting. my work schedule is crappy for another 2 weeks (3 wks total ) and i thought to myself , " how much damage can i do in three weeks?" I stopped myself though and am back to the grind today

13. I'm in late

14. If you struggle with bingeing, why not looking into a lifestyle that lends itself less likely to it? Carb back loading or carb cycling come to mind for solutions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    If you struggle with bingeing, why not looking into a lifestyle that lends itself less likely to it? Carb back loading or carb cycling come to mind for solutions.
    Carb cycling is the worst for me. I manage to balance out my issues. I just love eating massive amounts of bad food at once. I love feeling stupid full.

I'm aware of my habits and eat rather light throughout the week to compensate for the weekends. Its been like that my whole life. I've just never been motivated to become this lean. I was happy sitting at 25% bodyfat until recently. So I still maintain a diet that allows for a binge day but I do it with more control than I did this past weekend.

16. UnicornDrpns, if you like apples, try eating one before lunch and dinner..
  17. 12 wk leaning out progress

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    UnicornDrpns, if you like apples, try eating one before lunch and dinner..
    ive done that. I've found that oatmeal helps me alot too. it def helps. i just try to down a bunch of water all the time. I keep a pretty slim diet throughout the week and binge it up for a day on the weekend. i like to justify it as helping to "maintain the metabolism"

Abs are a bit softer. I'll see them again in a few days. Bicep pump was legit today. Fingers crossed that this leaning out period will be complete by end or march or mid April at the latest.

18. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    ive done that. I've found that oatmeal helps me alot too. it def helps. i just try to down a bunch of water all the time. I keep a pretty slim diet throughout the week and binge it up for a day on the weekend. i like to justify it as helping to "maintain the metabolism"
    Beware of too much oats ! With oats you could feed a mercenary army, LOL. Very good for bulking.
    In a cut, I would keep oats to minimum, like a small cup full.
    1 cup (156g) = Calories 607 ! BAM!!! And that's ONLY plain oats, lol.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Beware of too much oats ! With oats you could feed a mercenary army, LOL. Very good for bulking.
    In a cut, I would keep oats to minimum, like a small cup full.
    1 cup (156g) = Calories 607 ! BAM!!! And that's ONLY plain oats, lol.
    haha yea i know what you mean. ive seen coworkers proudly sporting their pinterest "overnight oats" creations at work. They think they are being healthy and going to slim down off their 600 cals of oats and 200 cals of peanut butter they threw in there . I use the individual packets of oats

20. unicornDrpns, Looking Good! keep fighting through the trenches..
  21. 12 wk leaning out progress

Binge bloat is gone just took 3 days of clean eating. It's amazing how easy it is to be motivated when there is progress but yet the second there's a slight bump in the road ,mentally all hell breaks loose and suddenly there's nothing to eat but donuts

22. There you go! Told you it wasn't a big deal. Three days and you're right back in it!

Problem is that donuts are delicious.

23. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Binge bloat is gone just took 3 days of clean eating. It's amazing how easy it is to be motivated when there is progress but yet the second there's a slight bump in the road ,mentally all hell breaks loose and suddenly there's nothing to eat but donuts
    I personally find it takes 3 times longer to reverse the effects of a binge, that's ok if binge lasts a day but when I binged over the whole of Xmas and New Year (7 days and 19lbs increase) it took to nearly the end of Jan to return to normal weight, will need to rethink this strategy this year

24. UnicornDrpns, Awesome Job!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    It's amazing how easy it is to be motivated when there is progress but yet the second there's a slight bump in the road ,mentally all hell breaks loose and suddenly there's nothing to eat but donuts
    this x1000

It is such a mental hurdle to get over. Glad that you've gotten back on track and it's going well. Looking great; keep it up!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. show leaning out help
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 10:22 AM
  2. BETTER FOR CUTTING/LEANING OUT
    By rdj6107 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:09 PM
  3. slowbulking leaning out thread