New to the forum, couple pics

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been around here for awile and thought I would say hi. Reading and learning, cool site!
A couple pics, Front and back.I am dieting now and just started cardio to lean out some.

Attachments

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
good traps, your back is very defined. most people your age would kill for a physique similar to yours

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Really nice physique.....I know I have seen you before.....in your avatar you had your back as a pic...might sound stupid but, was that here?! Really nice physique though, whatever you are doing you are doing something right!

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I had that back pic as my avatar. Thanks for the feedback guys. My age?? I guess im an old man now at 29! lol

Attachments

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: I hope to be that lean by Aug...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yes I had that back pic as my avatar. Thanks for the feedback guys. My age?? I guess im an old man now at 29! lol
exactly what i was thinking. 29 ain't old dammit, i'm almost there. :hammer:

looking good and lean bro. welcome to the board BTW. :thumbsup:

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I really felt old for the first time in my life after I read that! LOL
How old do I look?

Attachments

Methyl1

Awards
You look to be in the late 20's early 30's, looking big bro. You've got some lean Jimmy Dean sausage going on brotha;)

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
HAHA - don't mind Methyl1, HE JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!!

BP

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
even though he is out of shape, he isn't that bad for an old man, isn't he almost 60?

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
even though he is out of shape, he isn't that bad for an old man, isn't he almost 60?
:blink: I think Arnold was definitely the best, but he really looks like he's let himself go. Almost looks like a photochop..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If I am not mistaken I remember a conversation about that picture. It was taken right after he got out of the hospital and he actually looks much better now. don't know for sure though.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I hope so. If looking at that every morning isn't motivation to at least curl the milk you're about to drink then I don't know what is.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread James:hammer:

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I hope so. If looking at that every morning isn't motivation to at least curl the milk you're about to drink then I don't know what is.
:rofl: damn for whatever reason that made me crack up.. Usually that'd make me sad. looks funny though

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
good traps, your back is very defined. most people your age would kill for a physique similar to yours
Ummm.... I think that most US citizen would kill to have that physique no matter the age.
I mean he is only 29 years old.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My legs today at this stage of my diet. Couple weeks of cardio under my belt.

Attachments

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Me standing in front of a large painting im working on. Im an artist

Attachments

Methyl1

Awards
wow, I would like to call that piece Cloudy Night by James :) It has a dark, expansive feel about it, like an empending rain storm is coming.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like that descripion. Your dead on. I will post a pic of it when its done. I have a stage by stage photo journal of its progression on another forum.

Methyl1

Awards
I like that descripion. Your dead on. I will post a pic of it when its done. I have a stage by stage photo journal of its progression on another forum.
Sweet, cant wait to see it finished. I love dark, gloomy paintings like that. Has a scary vibe about them, like a tornado is coming.

BTW, I love your avatar, it focking rocks!! You just need to move the camera up a bit more and show that polish Keilbasa .:)

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres an updated pic of that painting. I should mention that its only about 40% complete

Attachments

Methyl1

Awards
Heres an updated pic of that painting. I should mention that its only about 40% complete
Man, that looks sweet. Real spooky looking, castle deep in the mountains and dead and barren all around, looks like a evil wizard or dark lord lives there.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man, that looks sweet. Real spooky looking, castle deep in the mountains and dead and barren all around, looks like a evil wizard or dark lord lives there.
How do you like your castle now? hehe

Attachments

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Couple years. I will be getting back on that painting tonight. It will be getting interesting now.

Methyl1

Awards
Heres another update on that painting.
Man, that is a gorgeous painting. Full of texture and colors, you sure have a talent my friend. That looks like a fantasy painting.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I plan to kick the cardio up a notch. Glad you guys like the painting. Its not done yet.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Sgt. Ownage]pshhhhh....weak. :icon_lol:[/QUOTE]

:nono: hehehehe (pretend thats his middle finger)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
nice pics and a great painting as well :) talent

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is another update on that painting.
Plus a couple close ups.
Taking long enough, right?

Also a pic of me pointing out the fact that - horses can indeed fly…. Or some crazy bastard is tossing horses from an airplane.

Attachments

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Nice painting, nice physique. You've clearly paid your dues in both endeavors.

Out of curiosity, what is your height and weight? And if you happen to have any other measurements (don't say it methyl, just DON'T), I'd be interested in those as well.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice painting, nice physique. You've clearly paid your dues in both endeavors.

Out of curiosity, what is your height and weight?QUOTE]

I am 5’9.…and change.. Around 205 I think, maybe a few more (I am adding weight)

Thanks for the complement!