ExNihilo @ 312lbs (meet pics)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I really like these pics for some reason, don't know why... If you painted me green I'd look just like shrek :lol:

I really like the deadlift pic, my neck basically merges into my head :D The squat pic is good too, I look kinda psycho.

Just for glen and beez (and so anyone who cares can see what I look like ~33lbs of fat lighter) I'll do some nice posedown pics :lol: I'm not shaving though!~

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good pics ya freak! I know what you mean about the neck. I haven't seen mine in years. :think:

knox

Awards
  • Established
just curious what's the weight you are pushing around in those pics?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The squat was my opener, 551, the deadlift was my third attempt, 600.5 and the bench was my third attempt, 473.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
awww, aren't you cute in those little tight overalls? :lol:

looking big bro. another bald dude with a goatee does my heart good. :thumbsup:

but definately post up the newer pics dude. curious to see a deflated ex. :whip:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice shoes!

:D

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
awww, aren't you cute in those little tight overalls? :lol:

looking big bro. another bald dude with a goatee does my heart good. :thumbsup:

but definately post up the newer pics dude. curious to see a deflated ex. :whip:
You beat glen to the punch! :rofl: I figured with all the pink panty talk he'd jump on the singlet real quick :D

The "deflated" pics are definately in the pipe, if I'd had a digital camera today after my workout I'd have taken a bunch - it really is tripping me out how lean I'm getting. I was like 23% bodyfat going into the meet, I'm probably more like 13% now... My strength has been staying pretty good, I'm gonna see if I can slowly push down to ~9-10% just for the hell of it. If the strength starts to go that'll be the end of that, at least till I get back on the gear.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh......OK....

(bobo kicks a stone a walks away)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
"I squat for goodness"

:rofl:

I hope everyone else is laughing as much as I am - This thread has been funny in general :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't done leg extensions since 1995 :icon_lol:

EX- You look good bro..not at all a sloppy 312.

The tiny posing trunks and tanning isn't that bad. Sure we can't get you to come over to our side? :poke:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I could be talked into tanning (by dragging a sled with my shirt off, what else? No way I'm getting in a booth :D). The shaving and "posing trunks" are out of the question though :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You beat glen to the punch! :rofl: I figured with all the pink panty talk he'd jump on the singlet real quick :D

The "deflated" pics are definately in the pipe, if I'd had a digital camera today after my workout I'd have taken a bunch - it really is tripping me out how lean I'm getting. I was like 23% bodyfat going into the meet, I'm probably more like 13% now... My strength has been staying pretty good, I'm gonna see if I can slowly push down to ~9-10% just for the hell of it. If the strength starts to go that'll be the end of that, at least till I get back on the gear.
you lost 10% bf that quick? i hate you. :rasp:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
you lost 10% bf that quick? i hate you. :rasp:
I keep telling you to eat your fucking veggies :D In fairness I probably lost like 8lbs of water going from 312-279. While I was on the tren I was dropping like 5lbs a week though...

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its funny, I used to say the same thing. But when you have all these crazy veins and muscles popping out, you want to show off as much skin as possible.

Bobo will turn you around..."there is hope for you my son"-in best Star Wars voice

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha. You will never see me on stage or in posing trunks :D Ever!

The only way I'd ever get shaved is if a buck naked oiled up angelina-jolie look alike was giving me an erotic shave ;)

knox

Awards
  • Established
Haha. You will never see me on stage or in posing trunks :D Ever!

The only way I'd ever get shaved is if a buck naked oiled up angelina-jolie look alike was giving me an erotic shave ;)
Well in that case we can get beez some netted stockings and borrow one of methly1's g-strings and i'm sure he'll be willing to shave you. (holding the razor in his teeth of course).:thumbsup:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Oh god. I'm going to be having nightmares for a L O N G time now...

Thanks dude. Now I'm gonna keep an eye out for your birthday so I can **** on your cake and tell you it's chocolate frosting :rofl: :whip:

knox

Awards
  • Established
Oh god. I'm going to be having nightmares for a L O N G time now...

Thanks dude. Now I'm gonna keep an eye out for your birthday so I can **** on your cake and tell you it's chocolate frosting :rofl:
:whip:
LOL I am a sucker for a frosty cake.:wave:

But seriously, don't poop on my cake.:nono:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I could be talked into tanning (by dragging a sled with my shirt off, what else? No way I'm getting in a booth :D). The shaving and "posing trunks" are out of the question though :)
See, but if you go to the booth to tan, you get to hit on hot chicks that are undressing you with their eyes :twisted:

If you get a tan while pulling a sled, people may just think you've had too much to drink and confused yourself with a mule :D

Lookin' huge bro...those legs must look nasty now that they're more lean. Can't wait to see the newer pics!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
the meat hook
Looking strong Ex! curious to see the newer ones

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a riot! I'm not ever eating cake again!

donk

Awards
You got to sport the Chuck Taylors if your a powerlifter. No other shoe provides good support like em unless u wanna spend 150 bucks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine are 160.

Looking good Ex, this is one funny ass thread indeed, lol.

Get your squat up!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha exnihilo turned green from the spinach :lol:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BIG and BAD man, BIG and BAD. You're a house....impressive poundages too.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exnilo, what was your final squat attempt? I'm trying to figure out what kind of numbers I'll have to be putting up to in order to not look puny at a powerlifting comp.

Also, is it possible to only compete in 1 lift at a meet instead of all 3? My squat is my only good exercise currently. I've put up 500 for 6 reps now, but I can only deadlift 455 once, and I'd be lucky to put up 375 on bench. Heck to be honest, 350 would probably be really tough.

Methyl1

Awards
Well in that case we can get beez some netted stockings and borrow one of methly1's g-strings and i'm sure he'll be willing to shave you. (holding the razor in his teeth of course).:thumbsup:
Bwhaahhaahhaaha, Ill bring over one of my favorite pink g-strings on it that says "Tight End" , Ill be wearing crotchless leather chaps, pink stilleto's with a S&M collar. Just put a Mach III in my mouth and snap back da ole noodle and we'll Q-ball da family heirlooms like good ole' times back in da district:lol:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Mine are 160.

Looking good Ex, this is one funny ass thread indeed, lol.

Get your squat up!!!
That was totally raw beyotch :D I've handled 675 in the gym with my single ply centurion, though depth is still kinda iffy - the suit is fitting quite well now though. I'm on target for a 700 pretty soon if I can just work on staying upright in the hole.

Next meet: 315 kilo squat 235 kilo bench, 300 kilo deadlift, single ply baby :D

That was the soutwest powerlifting championships in vegas...

Edit: final attempt was 600, which I missed (bent over in the hole, again :( )

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was the opposite, my deads were my weak point.

What weight are you coming in at for the next meet?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
275... 242 is never gonna happen, and I don't like weighing over 300 really...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
275... 242 is never gonna happen, and I don't like weighing over 300 really...
242 is not somewhere I could ever compete at either. I like being over 300 personally, but I wouldn't allow that now.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
IMO the biggest advantage of being that big is that the larger you are the more the shirt/suit gives ya (though the combination of a belly and an arch makes for a very short bench :D)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, so true, you gotta love being that large.
For certain things. . .

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
.......if I can just work on staying upright in the hole........
Sounds like a personal problem that should be discussed in the Adult section :D :twisted: :rofl: :trout:

donk

Awards
That was totally raw beyotch :D I've handled 675 in the gym with my single ply centurion, though depth is still kinda iffy - the suit is fitting quite well now though. I'm on target for a 700 pretty soon if I can just work on staying upright in the hole.

Next meet: 315 kilo squat 235 kilo bench, 300 kilo deadlift, single ply baby :D

That was the soutwest powerlifting championships in vegas...

Edit: final attempt was 600, which I missed (bent over in the hole, again :( )
Totally raw.......I think I see some Titan THP knee wraps in that pic.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Totally raw.......I think I see some Titan THP knee wraps in that pic.
I don't count the knee wraps :D It's more of an anti injury thing (like the belt)

They don't give me that much out of the hole, maybe 10 pounds.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I confess. I can't squat 600 pounds. Thats insane. Maybe its my shoes???
The right training works wonders too :D WSB methods will turn anyone into a monster if applied correctly.

donk

Awards
The right training works wonders too :D WSB methods will turn anyone into a monster if applied correctly.
Hell yeah I was never this strong till I started training Westside style. I got my 1st meet comng up june19 I want at least 450/650/650. I will use titan fury single ply, inzer single ply z-suit and groove briefs.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Why are you going to use the zsuit? The centurion is WAY better :) Metal makes a good poly suit too, sizing is awfuul though

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man i've been away for a few days and i miss all this!!!!!

ex - looking very large and quite scary indeed and that is some SERIOUS poundage you are throwing around .. very well done

on a side note that 5 gallon tub of nair you asked me to look into is good to go and will be shipping shortly .. i've talked with some people and found a guy that WILL be able to make those posing suits custom for you .. i'll shoot his number off to you

by the way the gals over at the tanning salon have been wondering where you've been they haven't seen you in like 3 days?

;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exnihilo Pics 26
Cuffs General Chat 25
Beelzebub General Chat 0