Some old pics I found...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This is me a year and like 8 months ago. I weighed about 225 or so @ 5'10". This was during a bulk and I was very fat...lol. I was I think 22 then. I found these on my old shitty cameraphone.

I'm just ending a short cycle of dbol/test prop. I'm up to 266 right now and fairly less BF than as seen in the older pics. I still need to cut up some more though so I'm ready for summer. I'll try to get some more pics up here in another 3-4 weeks or so to show you guys the changes I've made. Thing is, I'm just finally starting to train the way my body wants me too. Before I could never seem to recover well, but now it seems as though it's all starting to come together. And now I'm always eager to train every day since I know that I'll be making progress finally. With the help of this board, I'm finally able to train smart and not like a dumbass...lol.

Methyl1

Awards
Looking big bro, keep up the good work. Do you have any recent photo's?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thx bud. I'm gonna try and post some as soon as I'm done cutting. Just got off a cycle and am doing PCT. Will start my mini-cut in another couple of weeks. Cut will last as soon as I get rid of about 8 or so lb.s of fat. :D