SirJuice's pics

SirJuice

Awards
well here i am,, all 6'1" and 196lbs, now keep in mind i start at a mere 158lbs, so im proud nonetheless,, want to get up to about 240 or so, these were taken about 2 months after my last cycle and ive kept the gains and have been "medicine" free for over a year,, but will start my next cycle as soon as my protruding disc heals up,, so be nice fellas,,

SJ

Attachments

SirJuice

Awards
Ok

thats all i have for now,, as you can tell in the lat spreads,, my neck was hurting me a little, so thats why one side isn't flexed as much,, but thats me, so, let me know what you think,,

SJ

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
real nice, good job for coming up from in the 150's I must say... nicely done, keep that **** up! ow

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, I'll bump Biggin, in the last pic you look much heavier. You have good definition in your lats, which is tough for most people....

SirJuice

Awards

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated, that last pic of me is the most recent,, and ive been out of the gym for about 2 months now due to a back injury,, ill keep the progress posted once i return to the gym,

SJ

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
your forearms look realy good bro, good quality, also your lats are looking excellent.. your chest is lagging a lil bit but excellent success story nonetheless

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Nice shoulder devlopment. Bump on the chest bit, I have the same problem the damn thing won't grow. Anyways great job. I too started very low, 135 actually but I'm 5'9, and kow the struggle you went through and must say GREAT JOB!