Here are my pre-superdrol pics

J

joshua45stang

Awards
Wow 130 views and no posts. View whores! Any ways check out my log in the prohormone section

R

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Normally, I would be a 'view whore', but here's a comment for you:

Nice dorm room.

D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You seem to have a good amount of size. Are you cutting now or adding LBM?

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
very happy to hear that you still want to bulk instead of being one of those cutter fags. Good decsision.

R

raylewis

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what spurred your decision to try sd to reach your goals? Whats your training/diet like now?

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Yeah really, having anything less than 35% body fat is totally gay. :rolleyes:
Yeah!! Nothing burns me more than these 150-160lb 5'6" 6% body fat fags that walk around with their shirts off and sticking their chests out. Please boys i can curl more then you bench! One was on the bench repping 145lb. the other day. I watched till he got done and said "ohh cool barbell curls" curled it 8 times. You should have seen his eyes they where like watermelons popping out of his head. Just a little rant HAD TO GET THAT OUT!!

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would rather be lean than fat any day. I will never go to far past the bodyfat I have now if I can help it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be so dick headed about it, but Undertaker has a point. I notice several people on this and other sites talking about cutting at 170, 180 pounds. Why? Build the size, strength and the muscle, than worry about cutting. I've been bulking since the day I started and I'm not gonna stop until I hit 250.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be so dick headed about it, but Undertaker has a point. I notice several people on this and other sites talking about cutting at 170, 180 pounds. Why? Build the size, strength and the muscle, than worry about cutting. I've been bulking since the day I started and I'm not gonna stop until I hit 250.
I agree... The only reason I'm even "cutting" right now is for a vacation I've got in a month. And it's not even an all-out cutter, I'm still doing high reps, I'm just doing low intensity cardio 4 times a week and the fat is melting off... Other than summer, the only time I'd cut ever would be for a contest, which I'll never have to worry about..

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some guys don't care about being huge. Everyone is different and has different goals. Don't disrespect someone just because they have goals you don't agree with or desire to attain.

M

Massacre

Awards
I don't know too many chicks who dig man-boobs more than ripped abs. Women care how much we can bench as much as we care what brand of shoe they wear.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some guys don't care about being huge. Everyone is different and has different goals. Don't disrespect someone just because they have goals you don't agree with or desire to attain.
I figured someone would say something. Can you say muscle burns calories. Like I said, build your muscle then worry about cutting. It's a marathon, not a sprint. A lot of people want ripped abs now, when they just started lifting 2 months ago. Patience is a virtue my son.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
I don't know too many chicks who dig man-boobs more than ripped abs. Women care how much we can bench as much as we care what brand of shoe they wear.
When women get over 21 there is only one thing that gets their jucies flowing. The ole mighty dollar my friend. The ripped abs are like an extra. So if you lift for women then you should probably use your extra time making more money rather than muscle. I will say muscle dont hurt but their is no replacement for $$$$.

B

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
natedogg, that is exactly what I did. I bulked up to 255 without much fat gain and now I am stripping the fat off. Going pretty goood I might say. I am at 240 right now,about 12-15 more pounds to go before single digits.