Glen 10 weeks out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Glen 10 weeks out

alright i'm just gonna repost the pics from 12 weeks out .. if you want to see how i looked before the dieting began just go to the 12 week out thread
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 08:52 PM.

2. and here i am as of yesterday .. sitting at about 188 .. hadn't had any carbs yet, and didn't have any carbs since about 6 o'clock the day before so i'm really smooth .. my posing still sucks .. especially my front and rear lat spreads .. i really need to practice more

anywho here ya go
    Last edited by glenihan; 09-17-2006 at 08:52 PM.

3. wow Your a hottie
    •   

4. Glen,
    How long were you between your two cycles? From your bulk/gear and cut/gear?

5. 12 weeks

6. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    12 weeks
    Damn, and you still have a while 10weeks left! Good work man!

ANy idea of BF?

7. You look great man. Good luck at the show!

BTW, how is the dieting program treating you? I'm curious what it's like relative to the bulking program I'm on.

8. i don't have any idea on my bf .. if i had to guess i would say 7? but i really don't know

jmh .. well its working really well .. im just hungry almost all the time but what fun would dieting be without the hunger ... lol

9. Coming in nicely, the only comment I have is your lower back seems to be lacking, but this will tie in more the closer you get to the show.

10. this just reaffirms my vote for glen as "favorite BB'er of all time"!!!

11. Yeah, you look right on track man. I agree though about the lower lats. When you do a back lat spread, squeeze the back of your upper arm as close as possible to your upper lat and then continue to pull your elbows towards the middle of your chest. This will squeeze any extra muscle right outa your insertion points. I dunno what's harder, learning how to pose or trying to explain it...lol.

You look great though....I wish I was that lean. Make sure to post pics of the night of the show.

12. Good deal bro. You have plenty of time to dial it in. Get some.

13. Glen so far so good, keep it up and keep us posted

14. You're shredded already, man....good job.

15. thanks for all the kind words/support .. dieting really sucks and sometimes i can become a really grumpy mother****er lol

i know this off season i really need to work to improve my back both width and thickness .. but there's really nothing i can do about that for this contest ..

i feel fairly confident, but i've still got some fat to lose in the lower back area and hopefully after i dry out the abs will be better ... mostly i'm worried about the actual show .. the posing and simply just doing everything properly since i've never competed before .. but i'm going to order this 90 minute posing video done by a national NPC job that comes highly recommended, hopefully it will help .. i find posing is really difficult without a mirror, hopefully with practice it'll get better

with 10 weeks to go i think i'm in a decent position right now, but only time will tell .. this is a national qualifier so the competition should be stiff, but i saw the competetors from last year and i know i won't be embarrassed on stage which is good enough for me

16. What is the change in waist between start of cut and now?

17. start 34.5 down to 29.5-30

18. Glen, lookin' great bro. Improvements are especially noticeable on the abs/thighs, the front double bis, and the most muscular. In the MM it looks like you've actually added some some size. No doubt you will not feel embarrassed on stage. What state is the show in?

BTW, I'm gonna start cutting with Bobo in about 2 weeks. Can't wait.

19. the show's in new jersey ... if anyone is interest in the exact show feel free to PM me

you can't go wrong cutting bobo man, he's really been a blessing for me i CANNOT recomment his service enough

20. Had to do it...unless you get side-by-side pics, the change doesn't seem "quite" as drastic as it is. I CANNOT BELIEVE this is only 2 weeks!! Holy hell!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

21. Looking good glen, when are you going to begin tanning?

22. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Had to do it...unless you get side-by-side pics, the change doesn't seem "quite" as drastic as it is. I CANNOT BELIEVE this is only 2 weeks!! Holy hell!
    Good work Kwyck, except that you got them backwards on the front double bi

23. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Good work Kwyck, except that you got them backwards on the front double bi
    Ooops

24. wow kwycke that's really cool thanks a lot man!

haha nate, i'm gonna wait until after my finals are over may 16th, then i start fake and baking .. do that like 2-3 times a week until the last week then i'll use the comp tan stuff

25. NP- Just win

26. Your lower back will lean out in the next couple weeks. You can tell from the obliques in those 2 shots. You are losing fat ni those areas you really don't look for (lower back, inner thighs, butt, etc...)

Looking good. Just need to keep you on pace.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

27. yeah, glen - looking good. Significant changes in 14days for sure.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

28. Def. lookin good bro and great progress in only 2 weeks, cant wait to see how ripped you are for the show! Gl bro and ill keep followin ya!

29. looking awesome bro. no doubt you're going to kick some serious ass at that show.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    looking awesome bro. no doubt you're going to kick some serious ass at that show.
    Do I know you from somewhere?

31. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Do I know you from somewhere?
    maybe. i need some testosterone/estrogen booster.

newb's.

32. Hahah, Could you believe that guy? I get those ALLLLLLL DAY. (Somebody please feel sorry for me )

33. Glen, you have a nice football-like shape to your biceps. Their shape reminds me of Chris Cook....just not as big

Keep up the good work

34. Lookin really good bro! No matter what happens in the contest, you should be proud

35. Good progress, I think the arms remind me more of levrone in a way

36. Coming along nicely! Your most muscular is looking solid.

37. Looking close to perfect, You are going to be my new "rival"...

Who do you think has the better back? You Definitly dominate me in everything else though, I gotta get to work!

-Pirate

38. Yeah, Glen is gonna kill it on stage. Conditioning right now is great....and he's 10wks out!

39. eh give me some time to drop some more fat and water in my back your back looks great bro

back is definitely my weakest point .. i think my side tri is my strongest pose at the moment but i've still got a TON of work to do this off season ... again thanks for all the support guys i really appreciate it

40. Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    Looking close to perfect, You are going to be my new "rival"...

Who do you think has the better back? You Definitly dominate me in everything else though, I gotta get to work!

-Pirate
    You are lower in bodyfat and dryer looking (probably the test glen's on ), glen def. has you beat in size by a good margin though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 10 weeks out, enough time?
    By IronMarc in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 12:14 AM
  2. Bryce Holmes 10 weeks out from Jr. Nationals
    By powerlifter6920 in forum Pics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:52 PM
  3. GLEN 4 weeks out
    By glenihan in forum Pics
    Replies: 54