100% Damage

D

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
nice shoulder developement, nice biceps, nice back definition, beautiful upperbody. you have pics of wheels and from the front view?

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Thanks, I appreciate the comments. The cocky thread title was a joke heh, but I have come a long way since I started 3 years ago. My legs aren't huge, but they're in proportion with the rest of me. When I can find some lighting that actually shows the definition I have in them I'll put some up in this thread.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate the comments. The cocky thread title was a joke heh, but I have come a long way since I started 3 years ago. My legs aren't huge, but they're in proportion with the rest of me. When I can find some lighting that actually shows the definition I have in them I'll put some up in this thread.
Looking good man.. Height, weight?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are still a few of your old pics in here J, your progressing very well. Looking shredded, congratulations on the hard work, it has paid off for you man. :thumbsup:

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
whats your aas experience?
Two AAS cycles, 10 weeks each, pretty basic.
1st cycle: 600mg test/week, 400mg EQ/week, dbol 40mg/day for 4 weeks.

2nd cycle: 250mg test enan/wk with 100mg prop shots tossed in randomly (**** if i know why).

Yeah, I know you're thinking "WTF? The first cycle was 600mg of test and stacked with EQ and dbol", but on that first cycle I was a bloated mess and my prostate ached so bad I couldn't sleep, so I kept it conservative. In between those two cycles I did a 4 weeker of anadrol@75mg/day by itself. Also, I just started up on 300mg of test/wk, I take very long breaks (usually about 5 months, last one was 6 months) to recover my hormone production as much as possible.

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hey, that anadrol only 4 weeker.....how did that work out? did you keep anything? what was your dose? any sides?

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
hey, that anadrol only 4 weeker.....how did that work out? did you keep anything? what was your dose? any sides?
Yeah, weird thing is I kept it all. My post cycle was clomid/creatine (NO Explode). My dose was 75mg/day and as far as sides, my liver values were escalated for a while.

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what in your first cycle was giving you the sides? The test e?

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
what in your first cycle was giving you the sides? The test e?
Yes, too much DHT conversion and no ancillaries to block it. My prostate was so swollen when I took a **** and it passed through my intestines it would rub against my prostate (not directly of course) and cause some serious pain.

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what ancillaries should you have taken?

B

BMW

Awards
  • Established
you should watch lots of oprah and the view to take care of all those nasty test sides :D