Progress Over 3 years

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to show everyone on this site my progress I have gone through in the past 3 years. I am hoping to compete in my first show April '06, and know I still have alot of work to do.

1st Pic is January 2002 @ 155 lbs
2nd Pic is March 2004 @ 180ish
3rd Pic is May 2004 @ 185ish
4th is September 2004 @ 200
6th is November 2004 @ 210ish

1st back is may 2004
2nd back is november 2004
3rd is march 2005 @ 225ish

Chest is march 2005 @ 225ish

I can't find my wheels pics, except for the ones on another site that are dark as hell.

Last edited:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

WOW bro...you gained ruffly 70lbs in 3 years while staying lean, one hell of an accomplisment and it is finally great to see the face and body of one of the good bro's here....
Hey Sticks, yeah you the lean guy.....where are you! Gonna call you out until you post you big lean bastard....o' yea....in 3 months when I get done with a cutter you are gonn be like this.... :eek:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I did the math again and it's like 80lbs of LEAN MUSCLE! Please keep us up on your body building contest....for such a big bodybuilding board, we don't even have a section dedicated to bodybuilding or contests prep....hey Bobo, get on it! LOL!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
80lbs in 3 years is alot of eating. Good job.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Bohica great progress! What are your plans next?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you look fucking great man ... well done

for constructive criticism from a BB standpoint .. you need to bring up your chest (specifically upper chest) and your delts as well as adding some back width (don't we all lol)

you look great though :) don't take that as anything bad, just telling you what you should work on over the next year before your first show

how tall are you? .. i personally (and i know some, especially bobo lol, won't agree) would recommend just bulking ALL out .. don't worry about getting fat .. i think you're more like me where you won't have a problem shedding fat in 12-16 weeks before your show and i don't care what anyone says the more cals you take in the more muscle you can build, you'll just get more fat as well

but dieting is part of the game and its not THAT hard to drop a ton of fat in 3-4 months ... again this is just my opinion, but i truly believe it ... like if i were you i'd try to get up to at least 250 by january/february 06 and then cut down to 224 and compete as a heavyweight .. i plan on getting up to 225ish this off season and competiting again next year at 198 at 5'8 so i can be at the top of the light heavyweights

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great work man!

I would also like to know how tall you are?

Good luck in the next year getting ready for the show, you should have no problems doing great..

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting around 5'11 1/2. I know my development in my shoulders and biceps is lagging, but they just wont grow lol. I'm going to continue bulking until end of May, then run maintence for a month. I then wanna run my first mild cut from July to end of August, so I have some sort of an idea what class I would be in. Maintence for a month or so, then I'm gonna re-evaluate and maybe run my first real gear cycle for a bulker from October to January. Maintain all of Jan, then start contest diet prep in February. I also need to bring up my quad sweep, but the sons of B**** just wont grow without my whole leg getting thicker.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
incredible bro! whats your current measurments?
These are last measurements I took. They are from about a month ago.

Arms: 17.15
Chest: 46.75
Quads: 27
Calves: 16.9

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Excellent progress man! I agree with Glen that the delts and chest need some catching up, but you should be damn proud of your results! :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. Keep up the good work!

What sort of gains did you have w/ Bobo? I haven't checked the clients forum all that much for logs.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 7 pounds with Bobo, which is good considering it took 3-4 weeks to get my diet down, and then I got stomch bugs twice since then. Other than that, it has been really good.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
You fucking pussy. :) So what is your actual weight? It still says 222 in your sig. You have the same body type as me I see. Actually, you look kind of like me man or I look kind of like you. Either way...weird.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
You fucking pussy. :) So what is your actual weight? It still says 222 in your sig. You have the same body type as me I see. Actually, you look kind of like me man or I look kind of like you. Either way...weird.
BROTHER!!! LONG TIME!! :icon_lol:

Nah, on the scale I weighed on that said I was 222, I'm now 230. My new scale at home says I weigh 220, but started out at 212ish. I believe my scale at home, not the gym scale. Either way its about a 7-8 pound difference. I still weigh at the gym before workouts cuz it makes me feel better, and I weigh in the mornings on my scale cuz I know its true.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to throw up some pics here soon as well. I thought about competing too, but I don't know about prancing around in a thong. :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to throw up some pics here soon as well. I thought about competing too, but I don't know about prancing around in a thong. :D
its not prancing ... its posing
and its not a thong .. its a posing suit :)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Prancing/Posing...Thong/Posing Suit...it's all the same to me. :D

You know I'm fuckin around right. Or am I.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT job man.

Congrats on all your hard work.

Can I ask how many calories you are taking in? Nothing specific with what you are eating or how many grams of protein etc just the average # of calories.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Prancing/Posing...Thong/Posing Suit...it's all the same to me. :D

You know I'm fuckin around right. Or am I.
alright enough of your lip .. time for us to throw down big boy :saw:

;) lol

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
alright enough of your lip .. time for us to throw down big boy :saw:

;) lol
Don't make me trout slap you boy...:trout:

You know, as much as I like your oatmeal pancakes I don't want to be forced to shove it up your ass buddy.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Don't make me trout slap you boy...:trout:

You know, as much as I like your oatmeal pancakes I don't want to be forced to shove it up your ass buddy.
honestly when i read that i chuckled .. then i got the mental image and thought about what those pancakes look like and nearly fell outta my chair laughing lol

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Boys, do you want me to pull this car over? :run: :twisted:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
of course old man lcsulla has to come and ruin our fun :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
hi, if you could,

would you briefly tell me your workout plan. I"m gone through so many. I"m an ecto and are obviously a hard gainer. I share a very similar body fat content, actually less. Also, the amount of calories that your intake.

Thanx

Just wanted to show everyone on this site my progress I have gone through in the past 3 years. I am hoping to compete in my first show April '06, and know I still have alot of work to do.

1st Pic is January 2002 @ 155 lbs
2nd Pic is March 2004 @ 180ish
3rd Pic is May 2004 @ 185ish
4th is September 2004 @ 200
6th is November 2004 @ 210ish

1st back is may 2004
2nd back is november 2004
3rd is march 2005 @ 225ish

Chest is march 2005 @ 225ish

I can't find my wheels pics, except for the ones on another site that are dark as hell.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
hi, if you could,

would you briefly tell me your workout plan. I"m gone through so many. I"m an ecto and are obviously a hard gainer. I share a very similar body fat content, actually less. Also, the amount of calories that your intake.

Thanx
Sure, as far as workout plans go, I have only really done one that I have gained the most strength and weight off of. It is a 4 day split, Sunday - Chest/Biceps, Monday - Legs, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Shoulders/Triceps, Thursday - Back, Friday - Off, Saturday - off. I basically hit each part with 3-4 exercises at 2-3 sets each shooting anywhere from 12-6 reps. Except for Legs in which I go for 12-15 reps and one or 2 more exercises. I also throw in a couple more exercises for back, because it needs the extra work to grow.

As far as diet goes, I would get around 3000-3500 calories when I was puttin on the weight a day. Now though it takes alot more than that to keep bulking. Hope that helps, and any other questions feel free to ask.

TheKashi

Awards
damn dude great job. any more specifics about diet? did you keep it real clean?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
damn dude great job. any more specifics about diet? did you keep it real clean?
I would go through spurts where it would be kept really clean, then a day or 2 where it was nothing but junk. Then I would start to feel worthless for eating it and go back to eating clean. That is how it has gone pretty much the past 3 years lol.

TrailrParkTrash

Awards
You've packed on some serious lean mass and maintained the good proportions.. nice work!

festus

festus

Awards
Inspirational, man. Good shoulders. Nice arm development. Keep it up!!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bohica, real nice work man... Even more respect for you now bro, knowing where you were standing 3 years ago! Keep up the good work man

I'm just curious as to why you do your chest / bis on the same day? Just that you would rather do tris on the same day you do shoulders? I need to mix my routine up I think, and I'm curious as to why you think you've had the BEST success with this particular routine.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bohica, real nice work man... Even more respect for you now bro, knowing where you were standing 3 years ago! Keep up the good work man

I'm just curious as to why you do your chest / bis on the same day? Just that you would rather do tris on the same day you do shoulders? I need to mix my routine up I think, and I'm curious as to why you think you've had the BEST success with this particular routine.
I do it that way, so my arms get one workout just for them, after chest or shoulders. Then on the opposite side of the week they get a light workout while helping out with chest and back. I put triceps wit shoulders, cuz when I get to triceps they aren't super fatigued, but nice and warmed up for me to jump right in. It is kinda the same as doing shoulders/arms together at the end of the week, but it took way to long and I never really got the same results.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do it that way, so my arms get one workout just for them, after chest or shoulders. Then on the opposite side of the week they get a light workout while helping out with chest and back. I put triceps wit shoulders, cuz when I get to triceps they aren't super fatigued, but nice and warmed up for me to jump right in. It is kinda the same as doing shoulders/arms together at the end of the week, but it took way to long and I never really got the same results.
Great point... I'm going to copy your routine starting tuesday and see where it takes me. :thumbsup: