People I would like to see pics of

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
No guys, I am not trying to be gay. I would just like to see the body behind the advise of a couple guys....

RobInKuwait
Exhilio
Beelzebub
Riskarb
Housman
Skye
Ryasm
Cuffs
Houseman
Dr.D
Strateg0s

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what page it is on in this section, the thread wont work for me

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
what page it is on in this section, the thread wont work for me
Works fine for me....:think:

Beelze, you a big boy!

BTW, I have some advice for you to bring up your squat and your calves. It's 100% guaranteed to work or your money back....do a hand-stand :D :rofl:

Just messin' w/ ya. One thing I do have to say is, I'd advise removing the pics...if you're sketchy enough to cover your face, those tat's of yours are identification enough.

Now, lets see the rest of those pics everyone! :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Works fine for me....:think:

Beelze, you a big boy!

BTW, I have some advice for you to bring up your squat and your calves. It's 100% guaranteed to work or your money back....do a hand-stand :D :rofl:

Just messin' w/ ya. One thing I do have to say is, I'd advise removing the pics...if you're sketchy enough to cover your face, those tat's of yours are identification enough.

Now, lets see the rest of those pics everyone! :)
not that concerned with identification through tats. if someone wants to bust me that bad, ain't much i can do about it IMO.

thanks for the advice on the legs though, dickhead. :whip: :smite:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:D My pleasure, bro :D

Just thought I'd give you my .02 on the tats, but if you're not worried all is WELL :) To tell you the truth, the more I "get around" on the net, the more sketchy I get. :sick: Hahaha....

Can't wait to see the updated pics.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn Beelz, you are a big mutha. You definitely resemble Beelzebub himself. You are the first human I have ever seen with horns.:lol:

BTW, the slippers are a nice touch:whip:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damn Beelz, you are a big mutha. You definitely resemble Beelzebub himself. You are the first human I have ever seen with horns.:lol:

BTW, the slippers are a nice touch:whip:
'were a big mutha'. this cutting **** is fucking my size up drastically. looks like i've been in a goddamn concentration camp.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL Damn how did I miss Beelze's pics? You a big boy! BTW The homer slippers rock!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
'were a big mutha'. this cutting **** is fucking my size up drastically. looks like i've been in a goddamn concentration camp.
You just guaranteed that I will never post pics. :sad: I weigh in the 190s, and you say you look like you came from a concentration camp.

J/K. I am actually gonna try to post some pics up soon. I'm going to do 16 weeks with Bobo and I need to decide if I am gonna cut or bulk first. I'll need some input.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea bump guys...O, and can somebody find pics of Jon Blaze, his arms are amazing....and don't forget my boy Sticks....yea brother, I'm calling you out!!!!!!!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yea bump guys...O, and can somebody find pics of Jon Blaze, his arms are amazing....and don't forget my boy Sticks....yea brother, I'm calling you out!!!!!!!
Yeah, i've been meaning to get some up for a while. I'll get around to it someday.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
No guys, I am not trying to be gay. I would just like to see the body behind the advise of a couple guys....

RobInKuwait
Exhilio
Beelzebub
Riskarb
Housman
Skye
Ryasm
Cuffs
Houseman
Dr.D
Strateg0s
I'm curious as to your motive behind this request. The apearance of the body doesn't always equate to the brain it houses.

Beez, Nice to finally see a pic of you. Now I have a diffrent face to visualize other than Ted Bundy. :twisted:

Lookin'huge. Gotta work on those calves though. :rofl:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll post some pics up near the beginning of June. My 40" waist and casper like skin colouring isn't pretty :D

Oh and Lean One. Completely agree with you. The most guy I know who has the most knowledge on nutrition and training is a 6', 140lb stick figure.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am really just curious, thats all. Most of the people I have stated are also some of the most knowlegible on the board. Your are too Lean One, but your pic is in your atavar.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I look a lot like Beelze, in fact we are currently the same weight, and both bald. I to feel like a concentration camp victim.

But I will have pics up in October before I bulk back up with Bobo, so stay tuned.