People I would like to see pics of

  1. People I would like to see pics of


    No guys, I am not trying to be gay. I would just like to see the body behind the advise of a couple guys....

    RobInKuwait
    Exhilio
    Beelzebub
    Riskarb
    Housman
    Skye
    Ryasm
    Cuffs
    Houseman
    Dr.D
    Strateg0s


  2. the revised cycle

    my most recent - december after a bulker. 280lbs ish.

  3. what page it is on in this section, the thread wont work for me
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    what page it is on in this section, the thread wont work for me
    Works fine for me....

    Beelze, you a big boy!

    BTW, I have some advice for you to bring up your squat and your calves. It's 100% guaranteed to work or your money back....do a hand-stand

    Just messin' w/ ya. One thing I do have to say is, I'd advise removing the pics...if you're sketchy enough to cover your face, those tat's of yours are identification enough.

    Now, lets see the rest of those pics everyone!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Works fine for me....

    Beelze, you a big boy!

    BTW, I have some advice for you to bring up your squat and your calves. It's 100% guaranteed to work or your money back....do a hand-stand

    Just messin' w/ ya. One thing I do have to say is, I'd advise removing the pics...if you're sketchy enough to cover your face, those tat's of yours are identification enough.

    Now, lets see the rest of those pics everyone!
    not that concerned with identification through tats. if someone wants to bust me that bad, ain't much i can do about it IMO.

    thanks for the advice on the legs though, dickhead.

  6. My pleasure, bro

    Just thought I'd give you my .02 on the tats, but if you're not worried all is WELL To tell you the truth, the more I "get around" on the net, the more sketchy I get. Hahaha....

    Can't wait to see the updated pics.

  7. Damn Beelz, you are a big mutha. You definitely resemble Beelzebub himself. You are the first human I have ever seen with horns.

    BTW, the slippers are a nice touch

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Damn Beelz, you are a big mutha. You definitely resemble Beelzebub himself. You are the first human I have ever seen with horns.

    BTW, the slippers are a nice touch
    'were a big mutha'. this cutting **** is ****ing my size up drastically. looks like i've been in a goddamn concentration camp.

  9. LOL Damn how did I miss Beelze's pics? You a big boy! BTW The homer slippers rock!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    LOL Damn how did I miss Beelze's pics? You a big boy! BTW The homer slippers rock!
    damn right they do. got some 'marvin the martian' ones nowadays.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    'were a big mutha'. this cutting **** is ****ing my size up drastically. looks like i've been in a goddamn concentration camp.
    You just guaranteed that I will never post pics. I weigh in the 190s, and you say you look like you came from a concentration camp.

    J/K. I am actually gonna try to post some pics up soon. I'm going to do 16 weeks with Bobo and I need to decide if I am gonna cut or bulk first. I'll need some input.
  12. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Yea bump guys...O, and can somebody find pics of Jon Blaze, his arms are amazing....and don't forget my boy Sticks....yea brother, I'm calling you out!!!!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Yea bump guys...O, and can somebody find pics of Jon Blaze, his arms are amazing....and don't forget my boy Sticks....yea brother, I'm calling you out!!!!!!!
    Yeah, i've been meaning to get some up for a while. I'll get around to it someday.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    No guys, I am not trying to be gay. I would just like to see the body behind the advise of a couple guys....

    RobInKuwait
    Exhilio
    Beelzebub
    Riskarb
    Housman
    Skye
    Ryasm
    Cuffs
    Houseman
    Dr.D
    Strateg0s
    I'm curious as to your motive behind this request. The apearance of the body doesn't always equate to the brain it houses.

    Beez, Nice to finally see a pic of you. Now I have a diffrent face to visualize other than Ted Bundy.

    Lookin'huge. Gotta work on those calves though.

  15. I'll post some pics up near the beginning of June. My 40" waist and casper like skin colouring isn't pretty

    Oh and Lean One. Completely agree with you. The most guy I know who has the most knowledge on nutrition and training is a 6', 140lb stick figure.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Lookin'huge. Gotta work on those calves though.
    I'm impressed with the sheer strength of his ankles

  17. I am really just curious, thats all. Most of the people I have stated are also some of the most knowlegible on the board. Your are too Lean One, but your pic is in your atavar.

  18. Well I look a lot like Beelze, in fact we are currently the same weight, and both bald. I to feel like a concentration camp victim.

    But I will have pics up in October before I bulk back up with Bobo, so stay tuned.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Lookin'huge. Gotta work on those calves though.
    yeah yeah, where's the originality?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    I'm impressed with the sheer strength of his ankles
    this, however, is original.

  21. You guys are too much.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    You guys are too much.
    if by too much you mean "we need more!" then you are absolutely right
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Would the people of AM like to see a Anabolic Innovations libido stack
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:22 PM
  2. Who would like to see more bulk items capped?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 12:01 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in