16 Years Old - Trying to bulk! :)

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Hey Guys,

Took some new pics today and decided since i just joined this board that i would post them here :)

This board is pretty cool, lots of nice info

Pics taken with my trunks on are about 3 weeks old and pics taken without have been taken today. Let me know what you think...

Here are my stats as of today - Pics and stats are cold -

Age - 16
Height - 5'11
Weight - 145
Chest - 43.5
Waist - 29
Upper Arm - 13.5
Forearm - 13.2
Upper Leg - 23.5
Calves - 13.5 (these need alot of work!)

Max Squat - 297lbs
Max Bench - 176lbs
Max Deadlift - 250lbs

I am currently at 7 weeks out from a show. Let me know what you think

THanks

Nameless

Attachments

Methyl1

Awards
Wow, looking really ripped bro! Great job, and you are only 16. How did you get so ripped? where you always very lean like this? Keep up the great work, I bet you wow all the girls when you take your shirt off.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Look good bro....your chest is definitely your strong point. I'm sure everything will even out though, you're young. Keep it up and you'll be a beast!

BTW, your quad shot is almost as disturbing as Methyl1's :D I swear you guys are trying to slip us some sack, WTF? LOL

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Wow, looking really ripped bro! Great job, and you are only 16. How did you get so ripped? where you always very lean like this? Keep up the great work, I bet you wow all the girls when you take your shirt off.
Hey bro,

Lol thanks for the compliments :). I have been very skinny all my life, an extreme ectomorph i would say. Currently consuming 6000 cals daily and i am not gaining fat. I have been on this diet for about 4 months now.

See you later

Nameless

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Look good bro....your chest is definitely your strong point. I'm sure everything will even out though, you're young. Keep it up and you'll be a beast!

BTW, your quad shot is almost as disturbing as Methyl1's :D I swear you guys are trying to slip us some sack, WTF? LOL
LMAO. Hey the quad shot was my idea :-@. Nah, you cant see any sack, so i guess it is alright, its about a mm from it though :D. Ill leave you with that picture in your mind for now :)

Nameless

Methyl1

Awards
LMAO. Hey the quad shot was my idea :-@. Nah, you cant see any sack, so i guess it is alright, its about a mm from it though :D. Ill leave you with that picture in your mind for now :)

Nameless
LOL! Your quad shot was my inspiration, so I had to do one of my own, variations on a theme you could call it :D

So you taking any supplements bro?

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
LOL! Your quad shot was my inspiration, so I had to do one of my own, variations on a theme you could call it :D

So you taking any supplements bro?
Whey
Casein
Sav v12
Multivitamin
Flax Seed Oil
Amino Acid Caps

Thats about it. :)

Hehe, i dont know why it inspired you, my legs are like twigs :-O

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Can we just have a forum dedicated to those who like to share their franks and beans?? LOL. Christ. :D

BTW - looking kick ass man, you are seriously ripped to shreds.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Can we just have a forum dedicated to those who like to share their franks and beans?? LOL. Christ. :D

BTW - looking kick ass man, you are seriously ripped to shreds.
Franks n beans always reminds me of Something about marry. Fvckin hilarious :lol:

Added on edit:

Lookin good dude keep it up. 6000 cals, thats a craplod!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Looks like Methyl and Nameless need EXTENZ (Ron Jeremy comes in saying,"It makes you bigger, DOWN THEIR!") I seriously think you and Methyl should be banned for showing such graffic shots! I also love the Homer Simpson bed spread and the Rose and Lion King posters!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! LOL....but seriously, you should be proud, you have a great level of muscularity for such a young age, when most twice your age never achieve anywhere near that! I would say after this contest take a year off and just concentrate on compound moves and experiment with 4-6 reps for some sets, 8-12 for others, and 12-15 for others....with a surplus of calories you should grow like no tomorrow...if you have the dough you could contact Bobo for training!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
shredded to the bone man, if you wanna grow at your age it shouldn't be a problem, i doubt you'll put on much fat at all so just EAT everything in sight ... eat eat eat lift eat eat eat eat sleep and then eat more :)

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the good feedback! The lion king and rose posters were drawn for me by my girlfriend by the way, so its alright :) hehehe

I am making alright progress at the moment, main weak points are my arms, shoulders and calves i would say (thats alotta weak points hehe), but i am working on them. MY damn arms just wont grow.

I am currently using GVT and it is working well :)

See you later

Nameless@1

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid foundation just like Glen said, EAT!

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
IMO you answered your question as to why your arms won't grow in the next sentence ...
Actually this is the only program (apart from dual factor training) that has given me gains in my arms. While using GVT i have done 4 cycles of it as from tomorrow and my upper arms have gone from 12.8 to 13.5 cold

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Well if it works for you then great. Most people I have seen (I tried it myself a number of years ago) don't get that great of gains on it. Let me tell you a story. There is a guy I know that does on-line training (he's a MOD at a few boards). Anywho he once had this mother come to him becuase her son wanted more then anything to be bigger. At the time he was training 5-6 days a week and he was about 150 and around 6'0. So this trainer put him on a training routine that was three days a week of compound movements. A year and a half latter this kid is sitting at 215lbs with some comparable strength gains. The moral of this story? Follow the shortest path. Sure you can get the were you want to be doing routines like GVT or some other 5-6 day a week (which could take you 4-5 years) routine or you can do it the way all the old time guys did it(1-3 years). 2-4 days a week, short routine with compound movements, heavy weights, lots of rest and a ton of solid food.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with LCSULLA..

Regardless, im not sure if i envy you or feel sorry for you.. 4 months of 6k cals per day and you are a shredded 145

If i ate 6k cals a day i would gain weight by the bucket load.. not a good thing!

Nameless@1

Nameless@1

Awards
I agree with LCSULLA..

Regardless, im not sure if i envy you or feel sorry for you.. 4 months of 6k cals per day and you are a shredded 145

If i ate 6k cals a day i would gain weight by the bucket load.. not a good thing!
Yeah, I would feel sorry for me :)

Even if i keep my diet as dirty as possible (butter, ice cream, sweets, sugar ) i still gain weight in lean muscle form. Sometimes i gain a little bit of fat in my stomach though, but everywhere else stays very lean.

Here is what my diet consists of -

MEal 1 - 100 GRams OAtmeal (OR cereal)
750ml Whole Milk

Meal 2 - 50 GRams Toffee Popcorn (PRE WORKOUT)
750ml water + Creatine

MEAl 3 (POST WORKOUT)
Whey Protein Shake w/ Dextrose

Meal 4 - 1 Large Chicken BReast
250 GRams SAvory Rice (450cals worth)
100ml BBQ Sauce
500ml Milk

Meal 5 - 1/2 lb chicken BReast
1 Large Baked Potato
500ml Milk

Meal 6 - 1/2 lb Steak
1 Large Baked Potato
100 GRams Peanut Butter
30 Grams Casein Proteinok :)

MEal 7 - Weight Gainer w/ Milk and sugar

Meal 8 - 100GRams PEanut Butter
250GRams Cotttage Cheese
500 ml Milk

All of this food comes to between 6000 and 7000 calories, and sometimes i will add in another 100grams peanut butter on to meal 1 to 5. But i dunno, all of the mass that i gain always comes in lean muscle.

Oh well :-\ lol

Peace

Nameless

PS - Thanks for the reply LCSULLA, I agree 100% with what you just said and i will construct a routine made entirely of compound movements for the future. I may add in a few isolated movements for smaller muscle groups though, because they are lagging pretty badly (Calves & Triceps). I am finish my 4th cycle of GVT (ending today) and start a program with the description you mentioned next week. Hopefully i will be able to gain some quality mass :)

Thanks again

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
PS - Thanks for the reply LCSULLA, I agree 100% with what you just said and i will construct a routine made entirely of compound movements for the future. I may add in a few isolated movements for smaller muscle groups though, because they are lagging pretty badly (Calves & Triceps). I am finish my 4th cycle of GVT (ending today) and start a program with the description you mentioned next week. Hopefully i will be able to gain some quality mass
Thats fine. But rember not to go crazy with the iso stuff. Your tris and shoulders get a pounding when doing heavy benches, dips and ect.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
nice bro, looking very ripped. Chest definitely stands out, what are your normal chest exercises?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
WOW :) looking very good...........6000 cals.....holy sh*t........

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
looking shredded.......dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bro....i could only wish ....by the way does ur body kno how to store fat ..........dammmm life isnt fair

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats alot of food. I almost feel for you man, I am slightly ecto and clean bulk on 3700 cals. 6,000 Jesus man, you must have a huge stomach in there. Looking shredded though man, keep up the good work. I have had quite a bit of success adding a two tablespoons of olive oil and a table spoon of flax oil to my diet regimine, perhaps it could help you out some too. Good fats and 3 of each that would be around 420 cals, easy cals too I might add :D.

raylewis

Awards
pretty shredded. great foundation. now go eat and pack the mass on. good work so far.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
wow you are freaky shredded and you don't even eat that clean. keep up the good work.

ryder11

Banned
Awards
NAMELESS,is that superdrol in ur room there? ur only 16

GaryS8115

Awards
NAMELESS,is that superdrol in ur room there? ur only 16
Hey bro,

The product on my shelf is called Glucophase XR. Its an antioxidant product containing ALA.
I dont really use it much to be honest, i usually just use a good multivitamin + extra iron and vitamin C,
and a good flax seed oil product. On the shelf next to them though i have some 4AD and 1Test from from
bulk nutrition (you can probably see the label on it). The only reason i bought it was because they were going
to be banned soon, and i did want to use them when i add a little more bulk maybe around about age 18.
God knows what the expiry date on them is though, so i will probably end up throwing them away and
going with something like Superdrol...

On another subject, i tried to reply with my nameless account, but it would not let me, it is as if my account
has been deactivated, is that possible? Let me know what i should do if you can.

On ANOTHER note haha, here is what i am looking like now... Still 16 years old and still Natrual guys,
and yes my arms are stil la weak point :(, cannot wait for my little bones to grow Lol

See you later

PS - One of the pics is before my major bulk phase. About 4 weeks ago or so, i have a tan too hehe, looks so much better IMO

Attachments

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
looking great bro!!

oh, at least you covered your face in one of the pics...:lol:

GaryS8115

Awards
looking great bro!!

oh, at least you covered your face in one of the pics...:lol:
Hey bro,

thanks :). I used to be a bit insecure about posting pics of my face, mainly because i am an ugly git haha. I dont bother too much now though :).

Thanks again for the compliment :)

Gary

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
don't give up on the arms, they used to be my weak point...now from pounding them so hard for the past 7 years they have grown to be my strong point...you have great potential, stay away from the prohormones..diet+iron=results

mike1212ms

Banned
Awards
You are what is called a hard gainer. Your strength is in cuts, so work at your weakness.

I wouldnt do this now because you are close to a show, but try to get 6,000 calories a day when bulking. Thats right, 6 grand. Trust me man, to get bigger, you have to eat bigger. You are naturally lean and dont need to worry about packing on fat like guys build with my genes.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
He's already eating about that many if I remember correctly. Damn man...anybody else feel fat?

builtolast

Awards
He's already eating about that many if I remember correctly. Damn man...anybody else feel fat?
You have no idea...

PS> CrownedOne I like your Lewis qoutes. He's the man ain't he? You read Mere Christianity yet? If not, check it out. Totally bomb!

PPS> Sorry for slightly hijackin' yo thread...proceed... :run:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love Lewis and his buddy Tolkien too for that matter :thumbsup: . I've been meaning to pick up M.C. just haven't had the funds.